• Thread starter Bulldog420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
No bs, just a true story from a mountain town

Long story short, my wife and a local CHP officer were going back and forth about the +'s and -'s of the new law. Quickly the CHP officer got super defensive, and started to talk about how 6 medical plants is still way too much, and those guys will be competing against the big markets as well. Then he made the claim that in a class he was just taking, that our tax dollars paid for, they told him 1 plant can yield 300 pounds.........YOu can't make this stuff up.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Long story short, my wife and a local CHP officer were going back and forth about the +'s and -'s of the new law. Quickly the CHP officer got super defensive, and started to talk about how 6 medical plants is still way too much, and those guys will be competing against the big markets as well. Then he made the claim that in a class he was just taking, that our tax dollars paid for, they told him 1 plant can yield 300 pounds.........YOu can't make this stuff up.
I guess they didn't tell you that they weigh the root ball, container, and all of the water and any unused nutrients?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

He's already behind the ball if he's thinking those 6 are for medical. D'oh!
I guess they didn't tell you that they weigh the root ball, container, and all of the water and any unused nutrients?
You would have thought Sheriff DiBlasio would have shown 'em, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom