conversion nutrients

• Thread starter jon3372
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jon3372

ok for some reason my brain will not let me figure this out

I have 3 170 gallon deepwater culture systems I want to try the hessi line out and all there charts are in metric so my question is if I have 170 gallons and my bloom is 50ml per 10 liters how many cups do I need?
thanks

TALLDOG

TALLDOG

I get that way when I've been sampling my own ....
170 gal = 643.52 liters

643.53 / 10 = 64.35 (10 liter segments)
50 ml x 64.35 =3217.5 ml

3217.5 ml =13.6 cups per 170 gals.

I think... :bookworm:
Check my math...

J

jon3372

thanks a ton. I got that one to but I couldn't believe it was so much

J

Jalisco Kid

Go on the internet and make a copy of a metric conversion chart. Then you will always have that info. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

I am not familiar with that brand but you took it up the butt buying and having to carry that much water home if you truly need 50ml for 10 lt. JK

J

jon3372

I am not familiar with that brand but you took it up the butt buying and having to carry that much water home if you truly need 50ml for 10 lt. JK
I have three 170 gallon dwc . I have (2) 270 gallon holding tanks and a big transfer pump I can empty and fill one system in 20 min. ( that is transferring 340 gallons of ro water) I don't carry water you have to think on a big scale. I will post my system soon.

J

Jalisco Kid

You are carrying a lot of water in those nute bottles and little salt. What ppm's do you get at 50 ml/10 lt. Maybe you are just using a hot mix say over 1400 ppm's. I am just thinking close to 2 oz per 2.25 gal is a lot. Using your own salts might help you. JK

J

jon3372

You are carrying a lot of water in those nute bottles and little salt. What ppm's do you get at 50 ml/10 lt. Maybe you are just using a hot mix say over 1400 ppm's. I am just thinking close to 2 oz per 2.25 gal is a lot. Using your own salts might help you. JK
I was just having trouble figuring out the dam instructions (I had just had a couple rips of wax I had just made) and I just couldn't get it lol
I got it now Im Just mixing it up with the nutes trying something new. I have been using the other tomato it is organic line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom