Convert BudXL and Multizen NPK to ppm

• Thread starter vino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vino

I can't seem to put my math building blocks together. Can anyone figure out the ppm of these two? Or put up the equation to do it. Theres multiple conversions . I wanted to plug into CannaStats calculator but its in kg and litres. blah.

lets say 3.8ml per gallon of each.

Budxl label
Multizen label
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If its 1.2 kg, just move the decimal over 3 spaces to the right, so it would be 1200 grams. Does the bottle have weight and volume on it??

V

vino

the budxl is ... 5liters/ 1.3gal/ 5.4kg/11.4lbs .... I need to know per gal though. Thats throwing me off, and so is the fact that it is listed as .4 and .2 .. I know H&G had to change their labeling. So its just 1 decimal to the right?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hit up Jalisco Kid, he knows that H&G shit inside and out

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

the budxl is ... 5liters/ 1.3gal/ 5.4kg/11.4lbs .... I need to know per gal though. Thats throwing me off, and so is the fact that it is listed as .4 and .2 .. I know H&G had to change their labeling. So its just 1 decimal to the right?

So it is 5400 grams and 5000 mL, put those numbers in the Cannastats Calc and then below that put in the amount of nutrients in mL you want to use per gal of water. When you put in the %'s of all the nutrients, hit calculate and it will give you the ppm's.

If you have any problems, list all the nutrient %'s for me and I will do it myself then post the info for you.

Top Bottom