Cookie Grow

• Thread starter ukgirl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukgirl420

hello fellow farmers :cool0044:

well i started a Cookie grow on the last forum i was at ,,and well never got to finnish it over there ,,
basically its just a fun grow that any member can join in at any time just by posting up there cookie container and bean/clone and keeping an update in this thread , :rasta2:,
im sure my man 4u has a clone to add to the cookie dough and Mojave is your at the ready ?
well to start the thread off heres mine from the start
Cookie grow
Cookie grow 2

S

SUPERBABY

I could eat mini oreos in a bowl with milk like it was cold cereal....

:)

Looks good

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

My cookie is in the oven

Hello sweey..Heres my cookie

:cool0044:

kiss..kiss

DSCF5385
DSCF5386
Z

zipflip

hey uk,
i cant find them cookie containers at my grocery store.
but im a try findin somethin similar in size. i got crap load bag seeds somewhere taht would e perfect for the occassion really.
i knwo i say im a do this and do that alot liek wit 4u's ol monster can grow. heck i couldnt find a BFC monster can for the life of me anywhere here. and i just basically forgot of it til now. haha
but when the monster thing first came about i have this mini heinekin beer keg deal mad of aluminum maybe 2 gallons i think i was gona use that instead LOL.
i have this pitiful lookin clone thats 7 or 8 wks flower i think in a small laundry soap bottle ROFL

i'll try grabbin pic of that sometime yet too.
if i happen to not come back to this in next few days, PM me elsewhere if ya cant pm here yet and remind me

but i do have to get poppin some seeds soon if im gonna have any girls ready to flower once the space opens up next. i hate having an empty slot for too long in my flower room. and im bout so dam sick of cloning already. i do 6 clones per bucket small and when ya doin 4 buckets at a time its is nausiating to say the least.
but lemme know wat my limitations are on contaiers maybe and i'll find something else.
that cool ?

Z

zipflip

I could eat mini oreos in a bowl with milk like it was cold cereal....
thats so good.
i havent done oreos like that but them mini choc chips ahoy cookies i have.. mmmmmm
or hell, just throw bunch cookies in a bowl and milk em and im in business. imtoo dam lazy to have the patience to dunk and wait for my cookies to soak up milk. i want them i my mouth and in my belly like ten minutes agao dangit LMAO.
AND IM OUTTA COOKIES TOO!!!
wait, i got a gank of lil debbie nutty bars.
i'll share with the rest of the class if ya'll want one heheheh

Z

zipflip

late supper!!

can i grow inside a lil debbie snack box? hehe

N

Nooz

Well,..i find your topic and she's looking loneley but lovely...
I don't have such big cookie containers cause i'm on a diet..:icon_cookie:

Have fun..

U

ukgirl420

ZIP :hi ,,
them choclote chip ahoy cookies are just to dam delicious,:party0033:
,if ya cannot find a cookie container (although it seems the rest of the world has them :icon_stick man: :smirk)
use whatever you have to hand as long as its snack related :pizza
talking of which ,,pass them snacks you have up posted up over here ,second thoughts forget the snacks and just pass me the bowl :free-character-smil

Z

zipflip

ZIP ,,
them choclote chip ahoy cookies are just to dam delicious,
,if ya cannot find a cookie container (although it seems the rest of the world has them )
use whatever you have to hand as long as its snack related
talking of which ,,pass them snacks you have up posted up over here ,second thoughts forget the snacks and just pass me the bowl
you get a kik out the smileys over here too huh? lol
there just so dang many of them . where over elsewhere ive learned to memorize the "shorthand code" for my most used ones. but they not same over here . bummer. guess i'll have to learn to walk again but this time backwards maybe LMAO.
its just a PITA imo to alwasy have to open the smiley window list after going advanced reply.
when i stay in the quik reply i find it easier to jump round and do multiple quotes etc..
or am i missing somethin and doin it all the hard way ? LOL
:confused: see... didnt it work here? :-) (that'll work i gues)

im in a small town , UK. so my stores are all liek mom an pop style market stores where everythin on the shelves is prolly 10 years pat date on package LOL.

i'll see if they got em on ebay LOL:weed-sign::bong-hits::rofl

U

ukgirl420

well in that case zip ...cellotape a regular snack wrapper around a small pot :rofl

and yeah im lovin these smilies ,:rauch08:,,just got to remeber them in short code :rollj:

U

ukgirl420

well looks like theres only you and me playin 4u :heart
come on zip and mojave ..and you other farmers ,,

well heres mine 1 week into flowering .
not sure what to expect as i havnt flowered under cfls before ,,,but i am fairly pleased so far :icon_spin:

100 9384

100 9393

Stinkyguy420

Stinkyguy420

Hey uk well i dont got cookie cups but i got plastic cup plants if that counts?:icon_cookie:
http://www.invalid.com/members/stinkyguy420-albums-homegrown-socal805-picture101899-2.jpg
http://www.invalid.com/members/stinkyguy420-albums-homegrown-socal805-picture101900-3.jpg
http://www.invalid.com/members/stinkyguy420-albums-homegrown-socal805-picture103099-h1.jpg
http://www.invalid.com/members/stinkyguy420-albums-homegrown-socal805-picture103101-hazee.jpg

U

ukgirl420

:hi: stinkyguy420

welcome to the mix :icon_animal26:

thanks for joining in :rollj:

Z

zipflip

im sorry UK i aint got no cookie tub yet, or anything. but i told ya i had one in a laundry soap jug i had goin that never really had a place. was gonna start somethin over yonder but held off. lol
but here she is. she looks wimpy cuz she been in the worst spots in the room at all times just fillin in voids is all lol.

i'll get somethin goin soon tho.

i'll let ya swift kik me in the hiney someday if i dont K? lol

U

ukgirl420

ok zip ,,,ill give you a little more time seeing as though you have been so busy with other ladies :cool0044:
but if ya dot fid oe draw a cookie on the laundry bag girl ad threw her ito the mix ;)

:rollj:

Latest posts

Top Bottom