• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dwood

dwood

Cookie kush Fem Seeds
organic soil:
coco coir mixed w/ pro max
all down to earth amendments
soil been cooking since 2 weeks before mothers day.
Currently seeds are in Warrior by fox farm nothing added, under 400 mh

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I popped 3 of these for my summer GH. One didn't make, one was as herm, and one almost didn't make but is on life support and steadily improving. Good luck.

outwest

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Cookies Kush
Cookieskushclone1

planted only one seed and it's a keeper - cloned and the clone is doing great outside (photo), starting to flower now - already cloned the clone - last Saturday smoked with friends and comments were, wow what's this !! nice 50/50 weed - seems half indica half sativa - nice smell, nice smoke

titanium

titanium

Mine hermied on me. 3 out if 3 feminized. I wish you luck.

Last edited:
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Cookieskushflower61days1

as I said that is the clone , no problems with the first one (see photo - this is the first one full of seeds but even so great smoke, so looking forward to the sinsemilla version, this one grown indoors, notice the big difference) - must have been lucky, but def a keeper !

Last edited:
dwood

dwood

Great I am glad some others are trying this strain. i was wondering if it would be worth the time. This is a slow grow. Currently plants are in air pots under a 400 mh. some what spotted with brown spots. Something like a over feed.I am leaving them alone, ohed water is all they are going to get for now. Ill upload photos later

Orcaman

Orcaman

I love Derry's work. His Red Dragon, and Blue Cheese are two of my all time favorites to this day. I've been wanting some Cookies and love the looks of this fem strain. Looking forward to see some images!:)

Orca

Top Bottom