cookie wreck pheno choice

• Thread starter kes54800
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kes54800

kes54800

Well peeps CannaVenture sent me a bunch of these beans so I popped about 20 of em.
I ended up with this pheno that was the closest representation of th gsc. Dont get me wrong I fucking love trainwreck and I did keep many keeper hybrid of the 2strain that are awesome. But this is about the pheno I believe to be like 99% gsc and 1% trainwreck.lol
Ok ill post some pics and everyone give me feed back please. Oh yeah CannaVenture Thank You so much. You kno im always here to run your top knotch genetics
So that last pic is ofthe leaves. Those weird crinkle leaves I see on gsc.
Ive never grown gsc or seen it other than internet, any input is welcome just want your thoughts. This bitch is a keeper no matter what. It makes bud from top to all the way down bottom, rock fuck hard too. The bottom buds are rocks to. Just a slow vegger.. I have 7beans left so maybe ill hunt a bit more. But you kno how it is, I have so much gear to run its crazy. Ok missed you gues, haven't been around for awhile. Peace
Kes
Cookie wreck pheno choice
Cookie wreck pheno choice 2
Cookie wreck pheno choice 3
Cookie wreck pheno choice 4
Cookie wreck pheno choice 5
Cookie wreck pheno choice 6

kes54800

kes54800

That was a small plant and it all went to patients toget therefeed back. Lets just say everyone loved it. And want me to grow a lot of it...I agree but you can only grow so much under my single 1k.lol

kes54800

kes54800

Lol what does gsc smell like? I dont smell mint or anything. It a very sweet stinky frosty bitch.. next one to come down ill do a better job.that buds been gone for a bit now and I run a lot of strains so its tough to remember. I remember I fell in love with it..
KeS

kes54800

kes54800

Does anyone see the gsc in this pheno, from the pics? Doesnt gsc have weird crinkle leaves that kinda twist, nothing huge but little things like that resembles my pheno..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yeah, the long purple stems on the leaves and the tight frosty nugs look like GSC to me

My outdoor forum cut GSC smells a little bit minty, but has a earthy, fennel, eucalyptus, licorice, smell and taste.
Very complex! ;)

kes54800

kes54800

It was delicious and I'm growing more....I'm gonna get back into grow journals since now I.have a camera and growing is my full time job. Has CV been around? He hasn't dropped anything for a bit. He.must have some shit up his sleeve.
Also ken is the gsc a slow vegger?

B

Burned Haze

God I almost had the last pack but it went out of stock on me!

Till next time... But that stuff looks great :)

Props

kds710

kds710

I can say kes5480's cookie wreck has a smell to it that immediately makes me think of raw cookie dough, literally and he agrees. That with just a mild dank undertone. Taste is almost the same. I've noticed with pretty much every GSC cross I've seen pictures of that the GSC dominates the appearance - you can always easily spot a cookie cross it seems

kds710

kds710

popped 50 beans, 5 different 10 packs from 5 companies and all popped but these…..only 3 out of ten popped and all my others were popped except one from another ten pack, the seeds looked like shit when i opened the package also……..extremely disappointing, they are in one gallons now, so unsure what the final result or pheno will b
Sorry to hear that, I know you said they were poor looking beans but that doesn't always mean they won't be good, were they fairly old maybe? If you get females I'd like to see what you get for pheno(s) - good luck to ya

Top Bottom