cookies cookies pic (durbin x og ) thin min cut

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

looks killa bro would like see what those babies would do in full hawaiian sun bro nothing like cookies and pina coladas :)

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Cooper1, here are some shots of my GSC that I just took for LeafLady:

DSC00583

DSC00582

DSC00580

reeldrag

reeldrag

still hoping to get a xmas gift of some seeds hawaiian sun is calling for a test run bro

S

swisscheese

Looks like good weed to me. Only tried gsc once but the flavor was amazing.

cooper1

cooper1

Looks so killer bird dog sorry guys dam I guess a bunch of u like this cookies
I have not been on here been working make ass off on breading bunch of differnt shit
But I think I should be putting out seeds of these cookies by early summer

I'm east coast now but in a state I can ge some work done but moving to Oakland in oct o move with my business partner if we can get the hype
Built on the company were putting out a
Clothing line he works for some big skate company and is super in the game I'm very excited about the whole thing
The company name is Illuminati genetics
I like the cookies but te other one I'm really pumped on is
Blue berry Resurrection )Carolina blue x digtal blue( x Berry white )DJ short pre99 blue berry sat Dom x white indca its still in the works but unreal what were working with

These are just a couple Im aloud to talk about
But these cookies Are unreal my homies lives right in oklannd and bought ever gsc clone out there we got 2 that workin with one more purple with a funkyer og to it and the one u see here the one that more purple was going for 2000 a cut 2 years ago

So I hope this all works out it all works now what u guys think of the name Illuminati genetic

Well no ready to tell the world
Yet just the guys that checked out my work I be doing it right and send tester this summer so hit me if u want to be a part of this

jkbeing

jkbeing

Seeds sound awesome. Hate the Illuminati name though. Good luck with everything.

cooper1

cooper1

DAm really everyone loves that name and the logging line would be unreal I could put out I want higher end clothing for stoners stach pockets and cool shit like that we'll o we'll not everyone going to like it

Live Is but a dream so make
It happen and live your dreams

cooper1

cooper1

Ya the blue berry going to be epic the carlina blue x digtal blue Is sick is was a very limited project that was put out by the stank bros is a bb Satellite 2.2x Grape krush
The the dig Blu is a 21 year old bb cross from what I allready see this is the gem
The cbxdb has a really bb smell no sweet stright blue berry o the
Fullest then lem berry white is a DJ short pre 99 bb sat Dom x white India
The pre 99 I was looking for for year lem is a good dude and help me out with this cross I got a killer phneo of her she is more unreal bb smell and taste but more sweet
So what can go better with blue berry is more blue berry

This is goin to be sick I allso got some other stains that might work there way in I have been taking pic te while time so ill make a post soon just waiting for the right time

cooper1

cooper1

The cbxdb are monsters too I'm hoping to
Achieve some big bb bitches here

Top Bottom