cookies cookies pic (durbin x og ) thin min cut

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

DAm really everyone loves that name and the logging line would be unreal I could put out I want higher end clothing for stoners stach pockets and cool shit like that we'll o we'll not everyone going to like it
t

Live Is but a dream so make
It happen and live your dreams
Thou I really don't care for the name personally as i'm not into that illuminati stuff , I do feel it would be a catchy name with alot of folks but all comes down to creating that sought after strain and you need money to make money , so best of luck to you and yours would love to see you succeed in your endeavors .... peace soser

cooper1

cooper1

I post some up once I jump on my computer

You killed it man I seen a bunch of diffent a cuts of cookies like I said my boy lives in Oakland and was hunting it for a while the kid was Charging 2000 a cut 1 1/2 -2 years ago in Oakland I think the pics u see I post look More resined up but the purpler cookies taste better way more deeper undertones a fuller deeper flavor

JPLord01

JPLord01

They are at 7 weeks My next run will be all cookies. I think I can pull 6lb with 4 1000. My buddy has had this cut for a long time He just gave it to me after a year of asking for it I started helping him with his grow. I built a vert setup like mine he pulled 5 with 4 lights OG and Cookies. So I will be growing Cookies for a long time I got rid of all the other stuff OG,Headband and the Pepe La Chem.

Illmind

Illmind

tell u what big guy,, cookies sure are fier.. hmm wish i had an all cookie run on deck... i will after this run tho..

Latest posts

Top Bottom