cooper1

Cookies cookies pic durbin x og  thin min cut
Cookies cookies pic durbin x og  thin min cut 2
Cookies cookies pic durbin x og  thin min cut 3
Cookies cookies pic durbin x og  thin min cut 4
Cookies cookies pic durbin x og  thin min cut 5
Cookies cookies pic durbin x og  thin min cut 6
Cookies cookies pic durbin x og  thin min cut 7
what up guy just on ncame back from oakland to see my bro his homie had a whole garden of cookies and 2 of the females got stress and thrown pollen over the whole room so im hoping we got a milloin girl scout cookies fems seeds im testing them now if were good i will def get these out to all my homies here
Cookies cookies pic durbin x og  thin min cut 2

cooper1

cooper1

But look at all the great bag seeds that turned in to legends c99 , chem dawg
just to name a few but I'm sure a huge list will be can be made if I feel like it

Subcool could take this his it with his space queen name is something like space cookie and everyone would eat it up it's all marketing

Well I think this shit is bomb and if I get fem beans Ill def spread it to the masses

Come to think of it any fem seed have herm tendencies there all really female leaning herms correct ?

K

kushsmoker30

it is
But look at all the great bag seeds that turned in to legends c99 , chem dawg
just to name a few but I'm sure a huge list will be can be made if I feel like it

Subcool could take this his it with his space queen name is something like space cookie and everyone would eat it up it's all marketing

Well I think this shit is bomb and if I get fem beans Ill def spread it to the masses

Come to think of it any fem seed have herm tendencies there all really female leaning herms correct ?

it is what it is, cookies got the herm trait anyways G. so don't sweat it if u got the real cookies then it's hermie prone, lots of people have seed of this strain cuz of that. Good luck n let me know how it goes. peace

Top Bottom