Cookies N Chem, Wedding Cake S1, Purple Punch S1

• Thread starter NHWhites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

Humbokdts own has pgr in em, i believe their gravitity or g 10. I wouldnt fuck with that shit it makes ur weed pretty but smokes like shit might as well be a hmong grower

H

hawkman

Humbokdts own has pgr in em, i believe their gravitity or g 10. I wouldnt fuck with that shit it makes ur weed pretty but smokes like shit might as well be a hmong grower
Don't confuse Humbolts County Own with Humbolt County

NHWhites

NHWhites

The “feminized” PP and CnC 2 are dudes, but...CnC 1 is a female!! This run won’t be a total waste lol. She’ll have plenty of leg room. I’m half considering pulling in my fem La Con to flower inside haha. I’m not trying to bring any pests inside though.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

The “feminized” PP and CnC 2 are dudes, but...CnC 1 is a female!! This run won’t be a total waste lol. She’ll have plenty of leg room. I’m half considering pulling in my fem La Con to flower inside haha. I’m not trying to bring any pests inside though.
I hate bringing anything in...I can do it if I spray the plants down with Captain Jack's dead bug brew 1st..always works for me and safe for veggies.

Curious how your feminized seeds can be a male (no male chromosomes?)..Think the chances of that would be very slim..(Aren't your Cookies and Chem from GPS are regs ??) I was thinking that you had turned one yourself??

NHWhites

NHWhites

I hate bringing anything in...I can do it if I spray the plants down with Captain Jack's dead bug brew 1st..always works for me and safe for veggies.

Curious how your feminized seeds can be a male (no male chromosomes?)..Think the chances of that would be very slim..(Aren't your Cookies and Chem from GPS are regs ??) I was thinking that you had turned one yourself??
The cookies n chem are regs from gps so I’m happy with the ratio. The fem purple punch was part of the S1 fiasco, so obviously not a fem seed of anything. I did get fem cookie wreck and reg copper chem in exchange

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

The cookies n chem are regs from gps so I’m happy with the ratio. The fem purple punch was part of the S1 fiasco, so obviously not a fem seed of anything. I did get fem cookie wreck and reg copper chem in exchange
Thought so..My Banana OG and DoSiDo..hit the trash bin too..weird looking things too..

Last edited:
NHWhites

NHWhites

Day 4 or 5 of flower, a day after watering with aloe...they love it
0454D447 41DC 4C9D 859E 381D170DF391

CnC 2...dude
D0239882 9144 4B8F 9F19 22BCAE07EF64

“Purple Punch”...dude
04770F4B 3768 44A8 8D82 DD39CFDD6BAE

CnC 1...the only female. She got a little LST to help even out the canopy.
42FFA0B9 158B 4F9A BC8F D59C4C984DFC
A3718123 01D2 43D9 9BFA 9980E5BE1BAE

The boys will be going outside and chopped

NHWhites

NHWhites

Curious what % of Aloe Vera juice you are using? I have a nice Aloe growing in the garden window..(I feed it Canna Terra Flores once a month)
This was a yr and a half ago. (now about 2x the size in the picture:)

View attachment 809870
I use aloe flakes from build a soil. 1/4 tsp per gallon is all I use and the plants love it. I have used an actual aloe leaf but I think it depends on how juicy it is lol. I’d say a dime size per gallon would give you the benefit

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I use aloe flakes from build a soil. 1/4 tsp per gallon is all I use and the plants love it. I have used an actual aloe leaf but I think it depends on how juicy it is lol. I’d say a dime size per gallon would give you the benefit
Thanks..I recently burned my palm (on my enail, no less)..hurt like a mofo, but the Aloe juice saved the day..looks like sh*t, but mostly painfree..Aloe is amazing..good for cloning too.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Holy Vera..At those prices..the Aloe Vera plant gonna take one for the team..LMAO

Top Bottom