Cookies strain yellowing on leaf

• Thread starter Mike_3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike_3

Mike_3

These are cookie 2 weeks old in veg. Gave them last feed 2 days ago now I’m noticing yellow tips on top leaves of the plant. Keep in mind also dealing with mites in my grow area not sure if this is related to that plants seem to have some stress. Picture below if you can help thank you

Cookies strain yellowing on leaf
Cookies strain yellowing on leaf 2
Cookies strain yellowing on leaf 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
probably your light is too close, if it’s more around the top and sections that are exposed to the light..

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

These are cookie 2 weeks old in veg. Gave them last feed 2 days ago now I’m noticing yellow tips on top leaves of the plant. Keep in mind also dealing with mites in my grow area not sure if this is related to that plants seem to have some stress. Picture below if you can help thank you

What mites do you have and what are you using?

Any pics?

farmer219

farmer219

Looks like what I was experiencing with my wedding cakes, still don't know whats wrong but i've dialed down from 800ppm to ~600ppm and the new growth looks a lot better.

The pictures are from about a week ago.

63066399055  04B24FE1 F8FB 4994 B3B5 F32DA15E32FD
IMG 4588
farmer219

farmer219

I was also watering it every ~5 days and was fucking it up by not watering it daily. Now i'm feeding it about 500 ml everyday and they look happy

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Looks like what I was experiencing with my wedding cakes, still don't know whats wrong but i've dialed down from 800ppm to ~600ppm and the new growth looks a lot better.

The pictures are from about a week ago.
Thats lighting like nick said

Mike_3

Mike_3

Late Update: gave these plants a flush this was a nutrient burn these Girl Scout cookies are very sensitive I have them in veg room with other strains that tend to eat more then these girls. I’m seeing changes on leaves now. I knew it couldn’t be from lighting there’s some safe distance from the light source. Also never had this issue before. Thank you all for atleast trying to help!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Late Update: gave these plants a flush this was a nutrient burn these Girl Scout cookies are very sensitive I have them in veg room with other strains that tend to eat more then these girls. I’m seeing changes on leaves now. I knew it couldn’t be from lighting there’s some safe distance from the light source. Also never had this issue before. Thank you all for atleast trying to help!
let’s see,pictures?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, with those pics it seems things are better?
watch the new growth, look for things that don’t look right, odd bladed leaves.. etc..
anything you wanted ask?

Top Bottom