Cooking Rapid Rooters,For Dinner !!!

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I microwave mine for 5 mins in a pyrex bowl. Never saw anything crawling on them. I do it to make them sterile so the only thing alive is the benes I add.
Forgot to add I fill the bowl with distilled water when microwaving.

L

larebowm

[email protected]

(............................................... Show details

Thank you for alerting us to the issue you've experienced with the Root Riot plugs. We had not been made aware of this so your email is greatly appreciated. Our Sales team has been notified and will be checking into this with retailers across the country to ensure that any potential quality issues will be handled quickly. Thank you again for letting us know!

Sincerely, HDI

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
[email protected]

(............................................... Show details

Thank you for alerting us to the issue you've experienced with the Root Riot plugs. We had not been made aware of this so your email is greatly appreciated. Our Sales team has been notified and will be checking into this with retailers across the country to ensure that any potential quality issues will be handled quickly. Thank you again for letting us know!

Sincerely, HDI

Maybe someone @ HDI could spend $20.00 on a 60x Microscope and see all the Fungus Gnat Larvae crawling/swimming around in their shit, The best is the hole in the side of every bag to let other Pest into the Bags as they site on the shelf of the Hydro Stores, Shit probley looks like an All You Can Eat Buffet @ A Truck Stop to the Root Aphids,Gnats,Spider Mites, All the boys... :nailbiting:

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I too have had crawly critters in my Root riot plugs. But I still prefer them over rapid rooters. A lot of rapid rooters come deformed. I also cook my root riots in the microwave also. Hopefully the makers of these will notice there is a problem.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
they have alink to this thread hopefully theyre keeping tabs.
Theses Big Companies could care less, about the peoples gardens, that have come onto this thread and posted the same problems with finding shit is their Root Riots, there is no need for them to be wet and full of Fungs Gnat Larvae, and other pest, they should be sterile out of the bag. Just Like Big Mike and Gino they could care less, The only reason I posted this problem was to help out fellow Farmers, b/c this is about the last place you can come and find real life product results, with out Corporate :greedy: Lies . Peace...:cigar:

Latest posts

Top Bottom