Cooking while high! Blaze and bake.

• Thread starter MileHighChic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Aftering puffing tuff with the homies...of course we got the munchies. I love to cook while I'm stoned and food just tastes so good! What do you guys like to make? I used to be a pastry chef, so naturally...I like to bake. Chinese food is also my specialty.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

the.jpg
A fruit display for my friend's b-day party. A great sweet way to cure cotton mouth!
item.jpg
My desserts for a holiday party. I got a sweet tooth..for sure.
bakery4.jpg
Back when I was a pastry chef..tiramisu!
20061020_-_French_Pastry.jpg
My favorite thing to make and eat..fresh fruit torte.
PastryPlatter.jpg
I loved being a caterer..always an abundance of good food. I would always get baked and well..bake away in the kitchen. I am such a foodie.

cardrack111

cardrack111

wow, that all looks amazing! i want some sweets to go with my coffee right now!!! serious skills, thx for sharing.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks, Cardrack. I love to get high and get in the kitchen.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I might need some of that tiramisu.

I'm no chef, but I like to cook. One time, many years back, when you could still pretty freely send weed through the mail, my brother sent me a 1/4 oz. of some KILLER shit. I hadn't smoked in months (I was a poor student). I was in the middle of something when it arrived, so I put it away.

I was whipping up some stir-fry specialty or another, when I remembered that delivery. I was at a point where I could stop cooking for a minute, so I broke up a small bud, and did a bong.

There was about another bong hit left, and as we all know a broken up bud is like mixing a drink -- you've got to smoke it/drink it right then. You don't save it for later, for crying out loud! I mean the stuff was good, but that doesn't mean a guy who hasn't smoked in months shouldn't do two bong hits in rapid succession, does it? I knew you'd understand.

So I got back to cooking.

The rest of the story can be summed up in two words: delayed effect. Did I say two words? Let me add three more: holy living fuck!

So I'm standing there at the stove, slaving over it, because that's what you do at a hot stove, and then I realized my heart was beating kind of fast. Then I realized my knees were wobbly. That's about the time I began pondering about the person who invented the first chair, and how much we owe to him/her.

"Quick! I need a chair!" I commanded.

One was supplied, and I finished cooking while seated. I no longer had a visual on what was going on in the wok, but I didn't fucking care.

A few stray food chunks took the opportunity of my impaired state to make a run for it, and jumped out of the wok. Some went under the stove, and probably remain there to this day, in mummified form.

So what was the point of all this? Oh yeah, I like to stir-fry. I do a killer Kung Pao Chicken, and only once have I needed a chair to finish.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Misterdirt..that is one funny tale! LOL...too funny. I love me some Kung Pao. I tend to multitask when I get high in the kitchen so I would have 4 stoves going, the oven and chopping away. Haven't burned anything yet so far.

I used to work for a catering company and was their baker in the morning. The kitchen was all mine and I would just wake and bake, literally. Nothing like a fresh croissant outta the oven with fresh strawberry preserve when you are stoned!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Speaking of stir-frying...my favorite thing to make is Singapore Street Noodles with rice noodles, curry seasoning, onions, bean sprouts, shrimp and chicken. Spicy!
singapore_street_noodles.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
some spectacular east MHC

I wanna be your friend - lol

S

Snafu

well crap i am hanging out with the wrong people :) looks tasty!

E

evo303

mmm...that looks delicious!
I love to cook, thinking about moving from the mile high to the CMC in breck for their culinary school :), as I currently am pursuing a dead end degree that I couldn't care less about LOL

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I had graduated with a degree in Culinary Arts here in Denver and it is fun. I love Baking and Pastries because you can be more creative with it, not to mention...delicioso! It seems like when you know how to cook good food...you are everyone's favorite person to invite over or hang out with. lol. A great career choice, for sure.

S

Snafu

sadly i am a jewish cook! (everything is a burnt offering or sacrifice to the trashcan) :D

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Those Singapore street noodles look great. You need some fresh NC shrimp, I think.

So tell me, is weed pretty popular among professional chefs? Clearly it's popular with at least one.

U

Underground

I love cooking when I am stoned. I've made some gooood shit, but sadly I never write anything down. The one time I did, I threw it away because I thought it tasted gross! But my wife loved it, can't even remember what that was. I hate pre-made shit, but I am not a chef by any means.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Misterdirt..oh yeah, a lot of chefs love to puff. I think restaurant workers generally like to drink, smoke bud and party because it can get really intense in this industry.

Underground- at least you cook for your wife. That's awesome!

I just think smoking weed and food goes so well together. The weed enhances the flavors for me and stimulates the appetite, of course.

Top Bottom