cool forum

• Thread starter cc503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cc503

cc503

just got turned on to this forum. excited for oregon to legalize trying to step my game up and get 2 lbs per light! Ive only just started reading forums after growing for the last 5 years and feel retarded for not looking on them sooner been learning alot. I just secured a space, an L shaped 27 x 14 rectangle with a 14x 11 attatched was debating whether to switch over to hydro im kindof against the idea of drain to waste and am afraid to try setting up a rdwc that is top fed even though some of the pics of that shit look crazy! anyway ima keep reading

organicpanic

organicpanic

Welcome and yeah keep reading! What is your growing style now? Sounds like a nice big ol space. And out of curiosity why are you opposed to DTW?

cc503

cc503

Welcome and yeah keep reading! What is your growing style now? Sounds like a nice big ol space. And out of curiosity why are you opposed to DTW?
just ocean forest, botanicare cal mag, karma, bloom, and teas, growing 4/ 1k into a netting... idk i guess out of principle it seems wasteful lol why not recirculate your nutes... i understand how not having the nutes interact with the plants makes it safer, but yeah im largely ignorant to the nuances of hydro setups, for hydro would you set up a veg room the same size as you would in soil? because one of the main advantages is a shorter veg time right? any good pages you can recommend me to? thanks

organicpanic

organicpanic

Not a hydro guy but your in luck there are plenty skilled hydro people here. I was just curious. And yeah bottled nutes are quite pricey so I see where your coming from. Theres a hefty hydro sub forum with some ridiculous info here! Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom