Cool little bit of knowledge

• Thread starter Eclipted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Thanks for sharing this. I imagine many of us have wondered about the best way to orient the seed in the ground. The seeds often find a way to grow despite what we do, though, so it's hard to know what's best. If I'm interpreting the chart correctly, it's saying seed orientation is important. I think that's true, but the chart doesn't show moisture near the seed, which I'm sure is important. I suppose that was because the focus was on seed orientation.

E

Eclipted

Thanks for sharing this. I imagine many of us have wondered about the best way to orient the seed in the ground. The seeds often find a way to grow despite what we do, though, so it's hard to know what's best. If I'm interpreting the chart correctly, it's saying seed orientation is important. I think that's true, but the chart doesn't show moisture near the seed, which I'm sure is important. I suppose that was because the focus was on seed orientation.
No problem Brotha! I’ve never had Germination problems no matter how the seed is dropped, which makes me wonder how the cotyledon always finds it way to the top. I have run into problems in the past where the shell never falls off or this filament gets stuck around the cotyledons. Pluck with tweezers and they grow as normal. I’m gonna run my next grow and try my best to orient seeds this way and see if it makes a difference.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Very interesting! Ill def give a try! My seedlings are all like the first picture, all helmet headed, always!

And the positioning at 45 degreee makes totally sense, the root will go down and the sprout pushing will get out of the shell.....

Thanks!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Interesting, I always noticed humidity level effects the seed coming off. Always welcome new info, thank you!

Top Bottom