Coolest Drone Ever, 499$

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Wow that drone is so sick, the ability for people with little means to make high quality properly made and shot movies and films is finally avalible. Definetly on the Christmas list, wonder how it would fly in the woods or if it needs a complelty clear space to navigate

germinator

germinator

I'm in line.......I found this.....but you a good bulldog for tracking this down....rawhide your way.

Lily is priced at $999, plus tax and shipping, but you can pre-order it now for half that, and it's expected to ship in February 2016. For more info, head over to the Lily FAQ page.

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

beat me too it Germinator. 499$ is the pre-order price.

Calixylon

Calixylon

For 500 that's actually a decent price for something that has so many functions. Your literally a one man recording studio, filmographer. The tracking feature is the bees knees, curious how well it operates and remains tracking you. Wonder if it follows and records the bracelt that's waterproof you wear, or if it simply has a function to watch and focus on ahuman figure or target.

All I know is that we're slowly getting technology that will completely remove certain skilled professionals such as camera operators, and a whole slew of other things like the self driving cars, and other robots. All I know is that I'd love to play around with one of these and once they become cheap the amount of Videos and recordings of diff activities will be everywhere.

I'd love to have a video made of some surfing or boogie boarding shots, or some amazing overhead out of body hiking shots.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Tell my wife about tech taking over industries. She may had been one of the last people that graduated with a photography major. She was taught all though school on a film camera. Now the cell phones account for light, red eye ext. Most of what she learned is now useless.

H

happy b

They would be good for people who grow big plants outside to get a good overview of your garden...or if the smokin hot lady with the huge udders who lives next door is out her back sunbathing topless you can just pop the drone over the fence to get a good swatch at those buggers.

Top Bottom