Cooling multiple rez's?

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Was wondering if anyone has used the banshee boost bottle to cool multiple rez's? Also did they notice any adverse reactions to ph or ppm while using them?

I am using GH products and am wondering if there is any degradation of the Aluminum into the rez from the salts.

Thanks.

C

crossouttheiis

I am not sure about the banshee bottle. But I had made custom cool coils out of hollow aluminum tubing and they so no affect with the ph and the salts from the chems still have not done anything. This is their fourth run after installing them into their UC.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

outstanding. So you did not see any adverse affects and it is still going strong. I may have to give it a try.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

cool coils are what most people are using to cool ucs. they work great.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thanks DS... yea I know... but most are SS so I was wondering if the Aluminum would hold up to GH nutes and additives without leaching into the soup. I know you can not use copper as it will corrode.

LMK what you think.

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

Could you post a pic of your banshee boost bottle or send me a link to what your talking about. I know what a boost bottle is for a Yamaha Banshee but never herd of one for a garden.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

It is the same thing brother. The boost bottle used for motor cross. You would run them in a daisy chain back to the chiller. My worry is corrosion due to the high salt content in hydro nutes. FYI... make sure if you do try this... make sure they are not use but BNIB...LOL.

O

ogkushee

2 hp chillking and cool coil. you can cool mutliple rez with that

Latest posts

Top Bottom