Copper Haze

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

:) keepz kid is my brotha from another motha :) I'll be doing a smoke report on it sooner then later. its a damn pretty plant aint it? cant wait to see what she is like in my garden i got a feeling kid has done it again with another winning kick ass selection. i bet the 7 weeker ends up being better then the 10 week one. idk the mom is better at 7 then 10 i just bet this pheno picked up that trait and in a few weeks if that's proven its gonna be too good to be true. the mother cut i've given bud from to people around mi and they all flip over it. this is why every run more and more of this line ends up in my grow room.

man i still have some of these beans from back in the day when kid sent them along to me when this cross was done. why i never popped them i will never know but now i dont want to i just want this cut and to hold onto the beans looks like he picked the winner already. and for only popping 30 and selecting 3 that were like this sounds like a good shot of a copper pheno out of 10 beans.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Copper Haze 65 daze

few shots of the plant pictured. i dont know if it smells better now or at 47 days im just happy to have some in front of me again. the smoke will be tested over the weekend along with soem bubba kush S1's from cali connection. i also thru one of the f1 cross in there to compare these too to see what direction the smoke is going in. We call her lemon haze shes more lemon then anything but just kept the last name. The next step in the cross will be started soon i already got a ton of pollen for the bx2. after that i will be reversing the mother. coming from the stable backround she comes from(ariborne g13 x nevils haze) i think it will be pretty common to find her in the fem's.

thanks a ton for all the comments and support everyone. as long as this cut passes the gauntlet it will be hittin the mitten soon. the only drawback to her that i can tell so far is the yield 3 week veg she gave a little over 2 ozs

Copper65day 2
Copper65day 3
Copper65day 4
Copper65day 5
Copper65day
GreenMercy

GreenMercy

Absolutely gorgeous coloring on these leaves Kid, really. The cannabis plant really is quite beautiful, aside from the herb it provides. And speaking of herbs.....those buds look killer! :sign0005:

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i'll be doing a smoke report on this in the next week or two at 47 and 65 days :) i love my life and my team.

D

dagobaker

wow never seen anything g13/h look lik that
could b an uber pheno

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

well i just got a few awesome nugs of copper haze. i have two samples both look great a batch at 47 days and a batch at 65 days. i'll be getting with some friends to give it a proper test tonight or tomorrow.

what i can say is those pictures dont lie this shit looks awesome. the smell is great i think the 65 day may have a little stronger smell but both smell bomb. From my experience with the g13/haze this does not mean its gonna be better smoke only a lighter and lungs will tell.

I'll throw some nug shots up tonight and get a proper smoke report filled out.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

just posted a smoke report on her. my pics dont look nearly as good im going to have to upgrade my camera.

im in love i told kid the next day that she passed with flying colors in my book! we were calling her super glue because we were both stuck like some serious couchlock. i think i stood in my room just staring at my plants for close to an hour after the impact hit. some of the stronger bud i've smoked. i would have given her a 10 in potency but its hard to give out that rating especially with the g13 x haze by itself in my hand as i know its as strong or stronger. i think this plant may be the better option though for a grower because

#1 its reported from kid to potentially yield better from the minimal tests ran
#2 for the grower its such a pretty plant to look at
#3 unless you renamed the g13 x haze i really dont like telling people that's what it is because they think they have had it before and they have not. this cut is special not like the g13 x haze you may have had that was good this thing is just great.

420hieagle420

lots of G13 in the bud structure, does it have a haze high? Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Illmind

Illmind

good ole copper. i might as well whip a few pics of kids 47 dayrs. was yumm, excellent stuff especially for 47 dayz. thanks again bro. g13 dominance with haze influence imo.
g13hazebx_6_.JPG
g13hazebx_4_.JPG
g13hazebx_2_.JPG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
again thx for all the comments guys, got another one of these about to go in at the end of September. ill get some veg shots up by the weekend.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yeah shit looks like some wicked herb bro I remember trying some g13 from a shop out here in cail a few years ago it was some bomb ass smoke but this one looks way better

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn, just found this thread and im LOVING it. I had a pheno of G13 my last grow that finished quick to, grew with a very hazy structure, lot'sa thin long leaves shooting outta the bud. SO many crystals though, very good bud. Still trying to find some good g13 gear out there. Really wanna get some of your Area51 KT, but I dont think its in this months cards. Search for a g13 to keep in my stable continues!

B

beckysue48161

Cool thread...beautiful bud with awesome pics, love the colors. I would love to grow something like that! Beautiful man just beautiful.:hi

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah shit looks like some wicked herb bro I remember trying some g13 from a shop out here in cail a few years ago it was some bomb ass smoke but this one looks way better

im very happy with this plant rush, thx.
Damn, just found this thread and im LOVING it. I had a pheno of G13 my last grow that finished quick to, grew with a very hazy structure, lot'sa thin long leaves shooting outta the bud. SO many crystals though, very good bud. Still trying to find some good g13 gear out there. Really wanna get some of your Area51 KT, but I dont think its in this months cards. Search for a g13 to keep in my stable continues!

theres 2 packs left up on the logic auction, i have a good feeling about these area 51's. all the plants that were crossed with the g13/haze momma ended up with bigger thicker branches as well as shorter flower time some as fast as 45 days.
Cool thread...beautiful bud with awesome pics, love the colors. I would love to grow something like that! Beautiful man just beautiful.:hi

thx alot and welcome to the site.

here's a few shots of her in veg getting ready, gonna be going in around the end of September.

Copper
Copper 2
Copper 3
Copper 4
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
some pics from that same run at around 30-33 days of one of the smaller plants i took her at 47 days.

G13bx1 2
G13bx1 3
G13bx1 4
Rushoe

Rushoe

some pics from that same run at around 30-33 days of one of the smaller plants i took her at 47 days.

wondering how the feeding would go for something like this since its done in 47 50 days ....when would one use their powder bloom booster cuz we are talking about it being done in 44 50 days and then chop on that day not go up to day 47 50 an then start the flush right?????Just wondering how u do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom