Corleone Kush research

• Thread starter DaHaRvEsToR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DaHaRvEsToR

I'm picked up some corleone and was lookin to get some info on the grow characteristics of this bubba x SVF cross. I'm growin them in hydroton pebbles n flood and drain system, what ppm do they like?

D

DaHaRvEsToR

I'm picked up some corleone and was lookin to get some info on the grow characteristics of this bubba x SVF cross. I'm growin them in hydroton pebbles n flood and drain system, what ppm do they like?
Wow, I thought I would Have got at least 1 response with all the corleone kush grows and with swerve being the breeder. But what ever I'll just have to wing it, thanks to all THC Farmers

N

NorcalODB

Too bad because I'm interested in the same strain, how are they growing so far?

I'm going to do mine in soil.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
its chronic... stretches a lil and doesnt yeild but the smoke is great! has this taste that sticks in your mouth for days... i run mine from 65 to 70 days... hope this helps

D

DaHaRvEsToR

My Corleone's are doing good just started wk 2 of veg. I will be starting a journal when I switch them over, lookin to get them 10 to 12 inches before I flip.

D

DaHaRvEsToR

What medium did you use? Is she a light medium or heavy feeder?

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i grow in soil. yeah she will eat what ever you give her... somewhat of a Mg whore also..

waayne

waayne

I ran her for a min in organic soil
she likes to eat and drink
stretch's like crazy in flower
I harvest at 75 days......
IMG_1712.JPG

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Waayne that is the most fire Corleone I seen seeing your makes me glad I grabbed her not sure when I'll get to run mine I have so many dank ass strains that I want run first but I'm glad to know this is what is waiting for me when I do pop them

D

DaHaRvEsToR

ButtaFlave when you say some what of a MG whore, does Mg mean Cal Mag? if so, you mean I may need to add more with a additive?

D

DaHaRvEsToR

Garden Of Dreams Yes I obtained Her as a cut From a local grower who only does moms, he told me it was from cali connection.

D

DaHaRvEsToR

Wow Waayne, I hope my girls turn out like urs. That is what I would call a elite cut I have seen a lot of pics of Corleone kush and I have not seen a pic like dis. wow wow wow all I can say is wow.

D

DaHaRvEsToR

i grow in soil. yeah she will eat what ever you give her... somewhat of a Mg whore also..
Good call on the mg my girls are looking great, a total night and day difference. I was going to max my ppms out @ 1400, do u think I should bump it up to 1600 or 1800 ppms

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
ButtaFlave when you say some what of a MG whore, does Mg mean Cal Mag? if so, you mean I may need to add more with a additive?

yes.. sometimes when i should give her straight water i put some Cal/mag in there just to be safe....and i also add it to my fert program... i find regular nutes just dont have enough mg alone.. hope this helps

epsom salt sprays work well every now and again too...

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Good call on the mg my girls are looking great, a total night and day difference. I was going to max my ppms out @ 1400, do u think I should bump it up to 1600 or 1800 ppms

i dont know...i never use ppm meters.....

Top Bottom