Cornbread Bubba And Bub's Dogbud Pics.

• Thread starter steelcanaries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Napalm

Napalm

Those look killer! They should have a nice cure by now. Smoke report? I would love to try both but can only pick one at the moment. The sour bubba caught my eye to.
It's out of these 3. Decisions decisions

S

steelcanaries

Go for the bub's dogbud or sour bubba for the tasty tasty. ;-). The cornbreads weren't too loud in smell and taste compared to the diesels/sour kush types. The most extreme indica dominant phenos and the most extreme sativa dominant phenos were the ones to look out for if you want that gas. That sour. That diesel...I had a few environmental flaws that round, so I messed em up and they got semi seeded. The smoke wasn't ideal cuz of this. The genes are tops though. Just make sure your environment is stable, no light leaks and as lil stress as possible. Will run again and put up a smoke report once I get a clean sensi run. Hope this helps. Can't go wrong no matter what csi gear u get. Might want to also consider their Virgin Girl, Shabba Kush, and Spooky...all flame. All the best. Steel.

Napalm

Napalm

Thanks @steelcanaries I hope the next run comes out even better for you. I'll probably try the sour bubba. Two strains that can easily herm, but oh so tasty. When I grab something I'll be sure to post up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom