Cornbread Bubba, Bullfighter And Others

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So smoke report 1st up will be the digital genetics cross of pineapple skunk x white fire og 3 x snow lotus

Not dry enough yet. Next couple of days.
Ps

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant wait till I can sample the bullfighter and pineapple skunk :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Smoke report for the Bullfighter.

Potency: WMD

Rolls on like gangbusters, almost feels sativa like in the 1st 30 mins. Approx 2 hrs active effects, then its lights out. Not a day smoke uless your spending your day in a hammock. Great sleep aid and a settled in full body stone. Great for insomnia. Wouldn't plan on doing much after 2 rips of this stash.

Very sticky and oh so dank and pungent. Trimming went fairly easy. Great leave to calyx ratio. The PITA was having to clean trimmers too much do the the oily azz resin. Would make a great bubble or live rosin.

Cracked open a jar in the master bedroom to grab a tester for homey and he could smell it straight away.Thats about 20 ft away in another room. Terp profile as stated is loud, strong earthy, citrus, fruity gas. With clean glass it is a very smooth smoke out of the gate as it has only cured about 10 day. As always it will cure for another 2 mos minimum to see where that takes it.

Will post some dried bud shots manana...………… Peace out farmers...………

Next review toke report will be the cornbread, followed by the DG pineapple skunk

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Do just grow single cola plants?
when I am pheno hunting I like to leave them main cola dominant. Gives a better picture in my mind of overall structure. Also keeps my time to a minimum not having to do a lot of pruning and training. Once keepers and cuts are taken then I get serious with production/yields.

Latest posts

Top Bottom