Cornbread, Cookies And Cream, Star Killer And Kimbo Kush Grow

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushdaking

kushdaking

What's up farm, been a while since I've been on here and my other account I can't access.. I bought some beans from the cannabis cup. Here's the line up

Cookies and cream ( exotic genetics)
Kimbo kush ( exotic genetics)
Cornbread (rare darkness)
Stars killer (rare dankness)

I popped the cookies and star killer 3 weeks ago and there all looking gorgeous. Just dropped the other 2 sets today..

Will keep you updated

Also got in clones of
Ken's kush
Ken's candy land
Wifi OG
garden glue
Purple alien
OGKB 2.0
9 lb hammer
SFV #1
Buddha Tahoe
Amherst sourdieselike

I'll keep you updated on how these girls turn out.

Cornbread cookies and cream star killer and kimbo kush grow
Cornbread cookies and cream star killer and kimbo kush grow 2
Cornbread cookies and cream star killer and kimbo kush grow 3
Cornbread cookies and cream star killer and kimbo kush grow 4
Cornbread cookies and cream star killer and kimbo kush grow 5
Cornbread cookies and cream star killer and kimbo kush grow 6
kushdaking

kushdaking

Update 7/28

Clones got transplanted in 1 gallons. My cookies and cream and star killer are looking great and healthy..

My beans of Kimbo and cornbread popped and starring to come through the cubes. Here's some updates pictures
Cookies and cream and star killer are now in the tent and the clones are now on the table. Need optimized lighting for the seedlings for the next week before they get transplanted into 3 gallon and pushed off into a secluded flower room for sexing... can't wait

Anyone got insight on any of these strains yet? I've done a lot of research but would like to hear first hand from growers.

Happy growing to my farm fam

20160728 160535
20160728 160521
20160728 160508
kushdaking

kushdaking

8/3 update

What's up farm,

Here's a few pics of the garden. Had to change a few things around because of the plantstickers size. Currently everything is vegging under a 1000 watt MH bulb, it's enough light for now due to the size of these little ladies. My current veg set up is feeding 2 other houses so don't think this is my only set up lol.

Cookies and cream... are growing great along with the star killer. Ran into some fert issues with emerald harvest. This shit is highly concentrated so there all just starting to bounce back. Seeds are just over 5 weeks old.

Cornbread and Kimbo are just over 8 days old are coming along...

Note: if you use emerald harvest. Use it at half stength to get them used to the food... shocked the hell out of them and am seeing some N tox due to it.. they have been on a water regiment with PH at 6.2 for 2 watering cycles now...

They will bounce back.

1470260726964 243933525
1470260755131 151397495
kushdaking

kushdaking

Nice grow fella, sweet line up too
Thanks man. The beans I bought from the cannabis cup a few mon the ago and have been geeked to pheno hunt with them.. I'm hoping I get a breeding male out of the cookies and cream and breed it with my OGKB 2.0.... I think it would make a killer cookies cross.... and the cornbread as well having lineage of the katsu bubba.. can't wait to mix these together

kushdaking

kushdaking

I ran into a slight ph issue with my tap at the new spot so I'm in a complete detox and flush right now with all of these.

Once I got these grown up and sent over to my other grow I'm putting 8 750 Phantom dual ended lights in here and then the pictures will be impressive lol

kushdaking

kushdaking

Temporary setup till my 750w DE comes in...
Update 8/9

Star killers are growing like monsters alot of the bottom branches shoot up to catch up to the top but at a much faster rate then other strains... clones have been taken on both C and c and star killer.. so flowering is right around the corner.

20160809 165836
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
If any growers have experience with these strains Please leave some feedback, thanks
I grew the Kimbo a few times. Give it long veg times and top it alot to get it to yield. Otherwise it's pretty easy to grow. The lemony green pheno is the most potent one. But the purple ones are fun too. Cured a jar for a year and it was a beautiful musky red wine flavor with a very nice active buzz. It tested at 23.6 total thc.
20141229 125612 2
Screenshot 2015 03 06 14 49 36
Best of luck.
Peace

kushdaking

kushdaking

I grew the Kimbo a few times. Give it long veg times and top it alot to get it to yield. Otherwise it's pretty easy to grow. The lemony green pheno is the most potent one. But the purple ones are fun too. Cured a jar for a year and it was a beautiful musky red wine flavor with a very nice active buzz. It tested at 23.6 total thc.
View attachment 624390 View attachment 624391Best of luck.
Peace
Thanks man that looKS awesome.. check me out on the gram

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Plants are looking great. I have some experience with most of those genetics you are running from seed.

The Starkillers and Cornbreads will both stretch a TON on average after you flip, so be mindful of them. Skywalker OG leaning phenotypes will have nice darker colours and throw a thick musk ontop of the full OG palate. Don't know much about the Mystery Cookiez in the C&C, we just flipped her for the first time a few days ago, Starfighter leaners will be floral with dry, sandy feeling resin glands and may not pack on much odor till just before finish. Kimbo seems to have a nice mix in every plant, with it being hard to find pure blackberry kush phenos. You will see really nice wine like colors and smells come from them. Keep your eyes peeled for resin growing on resin with the Kimbo. Out of the 3 we searched through(CB, SK and KK) on the Starkiller held a true keeper for us. They were all GREAT plants though, stake the RD gear up early and then gain when stretch is over, supporting each main branch such under the top most bud site, really gets the OGs to pack on some greast weight.

Cheers!

kushdaking

kushdaking

Plants are looking great. I have some experience with most of those genetics you are running from seed.

The Starkillers and Cornbreads will both stretch a TON on average after you flip, so be mindful of them. Skywalker OG leaning phenotypes will have nice darker colours and throw a thick musk ontop of the full OG palate. Don't know much about the Mystery Cookiez in the C&C, we just flipped her for the first time a few days ago, Starfighter leaners will be floral with dry, sandy feeling resin glands and may not pack on much odor till just before finish. Kimbo seems to have a nice mix in every plant, with it being hard to find pure blackberry kush phenos. You will see really nice wine like colors and smells come from them. Keep your eyes peeled for resin growing on resin with the Kimbo. Out of the 3 we searched through(CB, SK and KK) on the Starkiller held a true keeper for us. They were all GREAT plants though, stake the RD gear up early and then gain when stretch is over, supporting each main branch such under the top most bud site, really gets the OGs to pack on some greast weight.

Cheers!
Hell ya man I appreciate it... what did you like the best??

kushdaking

kushdaking

Our Starkiller is by far my favorite smoke out of all we currently have. I am looking forward to some Starkiller crosses though after enjoying her so much.
Here are the star killers I'm working with.. the one by itself from seedling grew into 3 perfect even branches.. only seen this happen one other time with a headband I was working with and the clones responded very well to topping... do these look some what familiar to what you seen between the 3 pics??

1471054305787 2072506769
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

They are looking proper. Chunky leaves, you must be using 18/6 light cycle? We try to get them to express sative a bit more with whacky lighting schedules.

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Anyone else have kimbo be extremely slow vegging? I popped grease monkey and kimbo 4 months ago the grease monkey was harvested 1 month ago and the kimbo is just about to be harvested. I've never seen 10 plants from seed all grow so slow.

Top Bottom