Correct me if im wrong on EC please

• Thread starter Deforced
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deforced

Deforced

I'm using a flood and drain system recirculating. My ec was currently at 1.4 so I've been gradually bringing it up more and more but everytime it floods my plants the ec returns lower each time in the res. so for example I'm currently at 2.0EC, flooded once and now its at 1.9EC does this mean my plants are feeding so it requires a little bit more feed until it stays stable? Do I up the EC a little bit more? Any help would be appreciated. I've prolonged the vegetative stage and I think they require more nutes than I'm giving. Just this simple answer would help me loads. Thanks

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Pics?
That ec is already a little high in my book.
What media?

growsince79

growsince79

I'm using a flood and drain system recirculating. My ec was currently at 1.4 so I've been gradually bringing it up more and more but everytime it floods my plants the ec returns lower each time in the res. so for example I'm currently at 2.0EC, flooded once and now its at 1.9EC does this mean my plants are feeding so it requires a little bit more feed until it stays stable? Do I up the EC a little bit more? Any help would be appreciated. I've prolonged the vegetative stage and I think they require more nutes than I'm giving. Just this simple answer would help me loads. Thanks
Theoretically you could increase when it keeps dropping like that. I'd be careful going over 2.0 though.

Top Bottom