Correct Me If Im Wrong

• Thread starter larafam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Hey it's about the growing, use what you got and have fun. "Same race, different pace" :)

Bannacis

Bannacis

Nice job on the light, use what ya got....
I don't think your reflector is really reflecting much to make a difference, if anything its trapping the heat. For as many bulbs you have and as close as they are, no room for light to reflect back down.
And the little bit of light that it may be reflecting is a less benefit than to have a better air flow.
I would just fasten those power strips to a flat board 1/2" X 2" X your length of strips.
other than that, hope your trouble free this time around.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I use a less fancy version set up in a tote. The stuff can all be had at home depot in the Electrical or lighting areas. Rather than mount to a hood, I just made holes in the lid of the tote. The y adapter for the bulbs is two parts. They sell a base for a single bulb that has a regular outlet on the other side, you then screw the Y adapter into the bulb outlet, one part on each side of the lid so it stays in place. I should probably rig up a pc fan for venting, but cracking the lid works fine. I keep clones and seedlings in there till I am ready to use them.

So long story short, that's a great little setup for veg.

Top Bottom