Correcting Ph Of Runoff In Soil??

• Thread starter Irish063
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

i cant read the small orange txt forget what the fuck you call them scientific acronyms. laughs..
i remember perodic tyable,, damn.. had to think,!
Haha. The orange is manganese.

Irish063

Irish063

They don't look great.are u letting the soil dry right out a good bit between watering ?keeping soil constantly moist can cause many a problem.
Yes. I wait u till they are very light and are dry about 3/4 inch below the surface

Perception

Perception

@Irish063 how things going? This is a topic I'm curious in as well

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
How much of those nutrients did you give to them and how did you administer it for the two feedings¿

Irish063

Irish063

@Irish063 how things going? This is a topic I'm curious in as well
Things are going much better now. So it was a combination of everything. Switched to a t5 light and corrected everything else. this was a few days ago. Only one still has some yellowing and the others have greened up.

IMG 5406
Irish063

Irish063

How much of those nutrients did you give to them and how did you administer it for the two feedings¿
I used a 1 gallon jug and hand watered them. It ended up being 550ppm's when I remeasurd. After two ph'd waterings they were due for a feeding. I didn't think what I had done before would have been that much. So I fed them at 275 ppm. Ph'd the water to 6.0. Tested my run off, This was able to bring it down to 6.5.

Irish063

Irish063

This is tonight. While it's a long way from where they should be, it's so much better than they were. The tallest are 4-5 inches now, with the others catching up.

Top Bottom