Cosmic Coco

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Just curious if anyone has used this coco? Hydrated a brick and ppm was 80 and ph was 6.2 . This was off my slurry test. Really suprised at how clear the water was in slurry test, and it is more red in color the brown. Transplanting into it later, time will tell.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'd bet ur one of the first here using it. If u did a slurry and got those numbers I'd say the coco is extremely solid. Told u I spoke to a rep at the maximum yield convention last year. They seem to know their stuff. So with a brick coming out that clean I'm positive u will have great results. Good luck brother. I'll def be paying attention.

MRsaysay

MRsaysay

That is indeed great brick coco. Made by Oregons Only organics. Ill only get Canna if im too lazy to soak it and fluff.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
That is indeed great brick coco. Made by Oregons Only organics. Ill only get Canna if im too lazy to soak it and fluff.

Actually Oregon Only organics gets their coco from the company Cosmic Coir and then amends it and sells it in bag form. The Cosmic Coir company is also out of Oregon but separate companies.

So far everything looks fine after transplant ! I will check the readings on my next feeding.

Top Bottom