Cosmolaelaps claviger predatory mites!! Help!!

• Thread starter Freek1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freek1

Freek1

Hey does anyone one know where to find this predatory mite , perhaps they go by a different name , cant find them anywhere.
Just trashed a grow due to bulb mites....cleaned and steamed the fuck out of everything...just want additional insurance.

usafdorsey21

usafdorsey21

Hey does anyone one know where to find this predatory mite , perhaps they go by a different name , cant find them anywhere.
Just trashed a grow due to bulb mites....cleaned and steamed the fuck out of everything...just want additional insurance.
I'm dealing with them now, you figure anything out that kills these Fuckers?

Freek1

Freek1

I'm dealing with them now, you figure anything out that kills these Fuckers?
No ...they are literally from hell . Trashed everything that couldn't be treated with high heat. Bought a steamer that heats to 200 plus degrees. Hot water and bleached everything 3 times and finally bought in a propane burner to heat all my rooms past 200 degrees.
One of the hardest things I had to do is through out every clone, mother, recycled organic soil but they are gone and I am seeing great results again.

Freek1

Freek1

Any updates? You kept them away?
Nope un fucking killiable... threw out everything . Cleaned everything 3 times and then steamed everything with a 200 degree steamer...if one of those fuckers made it through it would be a disaster.
New grow is going great no problems.
We have to take into consideration that any soil bound bug will have resistance to almost every pesticide because they live in the soil where all pesticides end up. I used so many different chemical pesticides that it turned my stomach and looked under the microscope and found a few happily munching....from hell!!

Top Bottom