Cost to grow vs buying

• Thread starter brock86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brock86

Hiya I'm new to all this but as I'm struggling more with earnings I'm finding it harder to keep buying.

My question is for UK people can you give a really rough idea of your cost to grow and how much yield.

I'm trying to work out if it's worth doing my own one rather then £20 over and over 😂

Sorry to be vague but I do this for my a.s condition which has gotten bad and a joint helps with the inflammation and pain. Without it I'm a different person can hardly move or cope.

Doctors here said not enough evidence for a prescribed one and the condition.

Thanks for any help I apologise if its one of those asked a million times question I did search but didn't spot it

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

If you pick good genetics and do an "okay" job at growing it. The quality of homegrown is usually A LOT better than dispensary bud.

P

PahPahCee

$0.45-$0.65 per kWh here. So a 1000watt light cost $8-$12 a day here. Factor in A/C, fans, and whatever else you need. It can add up. I’m probably looking at $35-50 of electricity per ounce I produce. It’s not great.

now that being said; the quality I produce would cost me $200+ an zip.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Depends how much ya smoke. It's worth it to invest in a setup if you smoking like over 300 a month. Plus the weed is much better. AND you know what all is in it. Peace of mind and savings in the long run. I think it's worth it.
Can't price out for you as I'm in the u.s. tho. Good luck and happy growing if you decide to go through with it. 😃

Top Bottom