Costco 10x20 carport GH

• Thread starter NewHopeResearch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

225 each... I think they were on sale but only slightly like 10-15%.... they are super simple to put up... almost the same as a dark room, they have connecting poles that are pre-numbered.

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

Google "double Ds costco carport grow" for inspiration,your gonna need some bricks,lol.TONS of info in that thread for using the costco carports.

I'll definitely check out his grow thread but we aren't flowering in the carports they are for transitioning plants to full sun and to veg cause you need supplemental lighting still or your plants will flower. The carports have been up for since 4-20 and are coming down first week of june...

C

cltarps

I'll definitely check out his grow thread but we aren't flowering in the carports they are for transitioning plants to full sun and to veg cause you need supplemental lighting still or your plants will flower. The carports have been up for since 4-20 and are coming down first week of june...
We have decided to carry greenhouse covers for your 10x20 carport. 14 mil thick, but limited supply. www.costlesstarps.org

Top Bottom