• Tagged users None
GI JO

GI JO

1 month

Cotton candy pics 2

Cotton candy pics 3

Cotton candy pics 4

Cotton candy pics 5
Have not seen much about this strain so I thought I would post some pics. Still has some time to go, PPM is around 1900, got a little high and some N deficiency but buds are rock hard and starting to bulk up. The first pic is at 4 weeks, the last ones are 6 weeks.

Now the challenge........uploading the photos.

JAWS

JAWS

hey GI:wazzup:
man those are some nice looking girls, i did not know the COTTON buded out like that...

ive got some f2's and also have it crossed up to some bubba, i think your thread put those on my RADAR mainly with your comment about it being a good yielder..
very nice:nerd

GI JO

GI JO

This pic is from a previous crop, looked a bit different. Hoping these will pack on some more weight.

JAWS

JAWS

hello GI:smoke
im very impressed brother that bud was huge, do you remember what she weighed out like in the end??..
sweeet:muscle

hubcap

hubcap

doesnt look like sweet tooth to me.
heard alotta people say they were one and the same, which is why i steered clear.
some people LOVE sweet tooth (#3)...i thought it was overrated. but it did yield.

thanks for sharing, are these barneys farm or federation?
regardless...youve done a good job with them. and its great to see recent pics.

-cap

GI JO

GI JO

Don't know anything about Cotton Candy being the same as Sweet Tooth, these are from clones that I picked up a while back. The 1 bud in that picture was 129 g wet, 34 dry

JAWS

JAWS

hey GI:rasta:
an oz+ from a single bud i'd say thats a fine piece or work dude, may keep them towards the top of the list..
thanks man:rasta:

Top Bottom