Cotton-Candy X Romulan?

• Thread starter BigCountry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigCountry

A few years ago I moved away from where we grew the RomulanXCottonCandy. Best strain ever! VERY consistent in structure and yield, easy to trim, and best flavor! (Except Jack Herer)
I don't want anything, just to know that it is still alive.
Anyone?
:sad0071:

H

Hylife

I had some good Cotton Candy x Romulan earlier this year, its still around! I dunno about best strain ever though :P at least, imo.

G

Green Supreme

Federation seed company. Should still be available. Peace GS

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

The Rom X Cotton Candy Floats around Colorado and is a favorite among smokers. It is def alive and thriving throughout the Med Scene. It is very easy to attain a cutting through the med scene. Keep it sticky brosif

Be Ez,

Pank mon

homebrew420

homebrew420

My buddy grew some from seed, was not the Federation strain. In fact it kindof sucked. Interesting smell, dead on carrots, and a decent yield. But as far as the high goes, almost nothing. Big rocket shaped flower clusters. Hashed the entire plant. Though I got seeds, I have not a clue as to where the pollen came from.
I think his version was BC Seeds. Only one strain from those asses over there was worth anything, femmed Chem dawg x G-13. Flavor was outa site.

Peace

B

BigCountry

I guess the story in my old grow-town was that someone knew some ex-pats in Amsterdam and brought back seeds of RXCC and Trainwreck. They were very unique, the trainwreck was unlike any I've seen in the U.S.
Now I'm just telling stories of the good old days, I guess I'm just not that into Kushes and Diesels and such....Don't hate me.
I always liked bubblegum, bubbleberry, juicyfruit, ISS that kind of thing

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

We just bought a clone here in near-Boulder. Looking forward to it. The old man was spoked to do the farming. He got the phukits so .... Hello. I NEED HELP and thanks in advance. He's brought home our legal limit (I'm a double count Rx) so I've got a list of strains to learn. Call me lizzie.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

The Rom X Cotton Candy Floats around Colorado and is a favorite among smokers. It is def alive and thriving throughout the Med Scene. It is very easy to attain a cutting through the med scene. Keep it sticky brosif

Be Ez,

Pank mon

I am just starting to grow and this is one of the strains that I have to study. Have you any information about growing? I am keeping her happy and she's doubled in size in a week. Thanks so much in advance!

A bit o' introduction https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-acre-on-a-mountain.56587/page-2#post-1071703

Top Bottom