Coughing Cindy(KK Strawberry Cough x C99)

• Thread starter forehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

forehead

dmvabnaqkpnm3zc7yqw_thumb.jpg

ngh355e38t208grbnnw_thumb.jpg

2ciek5bdmkl97r2re0fi_thumb.jpg

F

forehead

thanx bro..first one is about two weeks into bud now..and I have found an impressive male to do the STRAWBERRY Bx.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
thanx bro..first one is about two weeks into bud now..and I have found an impressive male to do the STRAWBERRY Bx.

rock on....i love both of those and have grown them several times....sounds like a great combo! That strawberry study you're talking about...how do you select him my friend?

ganj on
bf

F

forehead

thanx..I have seen about a dozen males to date and his one is atypical..taller more vigor and stretch,,more SC like in general...I intend to do a larger seed run for male selection but think i may have what I want in this male..smells like The C99 dad..like fruit punch...I wanted something that wouldnt interfere with the sc traits too much..and both were potent parents so should be a bell ringer for sure.Pics to come soon.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I like that name..sounds like a great mix to me. Can't wait to see the nugs!

C

CAPO

Dude- What can I say?

First, she is a beaut! Next, your creativeness astounds me from your username to this strain name. You got this farmer crackin' up plenty.

Back when I was runnin' Cindy And HOG, I was gonna cross and call her Miss Piggy. I'm sure you know how Cindy drinks, makin' it even funnier.

Please give us the full show on this one, FOREHEAD! (can't stop laughin')

F

forehead

lol..well that made my nite..glad your amused!..quite a story to my name..short part is I have a big foehead..lol

Miss Piiggy..hahaha..I dig it!stay tuned,some other folx are runnin these and I have a few other phenos as well..about 2-3 weeks behind this one,but healthier..this was intended to be a mom and got rootbound.Thanx bro.very cool to hear..well see..lol.

F

forehead

Two weeks over due and stresed to hell but no sign of a nanner.

http://i45.invalid.com/2jc6d6b.jpg

B

BillPlimpton

1st off, GREAT job

2nd do you have any info that the popular Pineapple express has moslt C99 in her? I have been working with mine for 3 rounds and it looks identical to your cross, albeit the KKSC, Thanks for any information

F

forehead

Thank you BP..I wish I could help but I have no experience with the PE.
The male C99 Had a fruit punch leaning toward pinapple smell and that has passed on to the offfspring strongly.

S

SnowCap

PineApple Express! You should ask AlphaChronic about that strain I know he released one.

BTW Forehead the Coughing Cindy looks Sick!! Thanks for sharing the photos, I'll be growing your strain soon.

Peace,

Snow

1st off, GREAT job

2nd do you have any info that the popular Pineapple express has moslt C99 in her? I have been working with mine for 3 rounds and it looks identical to your cross, albeit the KKSC, Thanks for any information

F

forehead

Normal grow from seed under 600 wt hps..no stress test..no training.. basic for-head program..pro-mix.and PBP.

Will be producing more of these as well as F2s..will get some freebies to all you chill farmers if that can be worked out.

pomuc3bax4oz8gzz7y05.jpg

68nyevw5abaqdudmp.jpg

E

ellis110

Forehead! I'm unable to send you a private message. I have some questions and a request regarding the Coughing Cindy name of your SC x C99. I've bred and worked with the same genetics for some time and the strain is going to published in a strain guide in a few months. before then it needs a name and i like Coughing Cindy :) I dont want to just steal it so If you're alright with me using the name I'll provide some credit in the book/websites and of course a copy of the book once its in print. ill check back soon

Top Bottom