Could a feminized seed mother produce a male clone

• Thread starter johndeere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johndeere

So I know this is a bit off topic for this forum but in a way I feel like this is right up a breeders alley . Got a feminized Cali Hash freebie from Dinafem have a good mother (I think) took clones and made the mistake of not hardening them off before tossing them under an hps. 5 fried 1 I was able to bring back from the edge of a brown crispy death via its one viable leaf. It started progressing back to health ...didnt pay it much attention until tonight and there they were . Balls everywhere. Thats all well and good my fault and all except that theres no pistils to be found. Now Im aware of what the first implications will be and it could have been the seed,but thats to be seen within a week when new clones will show. Is it even a possibility to stress a fem so hard they turn straight male?Is it possible to have a herm that shows balls first? Just to clarify I didnt see the first preflower and freak, theres clusters on multiple nodes and the crown was all balls. A little confused to say the least.

T

tattoojim

So I know this is a bit off topic for this forum but in a way I feel like this is right up a breeders alley . Got a feminized Cali Hash freebie from Dinafem have a good mother (I think) took clones and made the mistake of not hardening them off before tossing them under an hps. 5 fried 1 I was able to bring back from the edge of a brown crispy death via its one viable leaf. It started progressing back to health ...didnt pay it much attention until tonight and there they were . Balls everywhere. Thats all well and good my fault and all except that theres no pistils to be found. Now Im aware of what the first implications will be and it could have been the seed,but thats to be seen within a week when new clones will show. Is it even a possibility to stress a fem so hard they turn straight male?Is it possible to have a herm that shows balls first? Just to clarify I didnt see the first preflower and freak, theres clusters on multiple nodes and the crown was all balls. A little confused to say the least.

on the other site i was on i had a thread on breading and a guy had a male turn female. so its agood chance, but i can b wrong. more farmers will help

T

tattoojim

them traits are not just in that cut though, momma has them traits. i didnt want to b mis leading. if i was...and that male to female was the craziest plant ive seen

Latest posts

Top Bottom