Could anybody give me a rough guess

• Thread starter Eclipted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eclipted

Definitely reach out if u need any info on the cut down and dry process.. I'd think about a dehumidifier, they come in handy for sure but like a light you don't want to skimp so maybe look around for a used one that's bigger then u think u need if that makes sense .

Not sure if u got the ppfd light meter app. But tentbuddy is what I use on my android and it's helped me get the DLI (daily light integral, thats mathed out the light intensity with hours of light basically) and VPD dialed in .. (vpd has todo with your temp and humidity) . But tentbuddy can help u with these numbers once u want to dive in the deeps..

Any other questions bro fire away. Hope some of this is helpin out lol.
Heck yeah bro i appreciate it my humidity never comes above 50 as long as I got my extractor fan runnin, I also have a small dehumidifier inside my tent that honestly does a pretty good job. during the day time my max temps will be 75 during the night 70. You think that’s okay conditions to dry in? I was just gonna dry in my tent.

E

Eclipted

I

it means you would be burning your plants.
If you could push 8-900 without hurting them you can produce solid nuggets.
I have the light further away than 6 inches so that would bring ppfd down right?
Give him more if he just worked the shit out of the plant. Make branches, lots of branches. Eliminate later the lower ones. Will include a pic of one going today at 7th day. No pro but you want more. Plant stretched because light was to far away. She loves being manipulated.
Yeah I didn’t provide any training to my plants except one topping late in veg. The lighting i had during veg was no buenoooo. Hence the stretch. But eh first timer mistakes. I know now train train train lol.

E

Eclipted

I

it means you would be burning your plants.
If you could push 8-900 without hurting them you can produce solid nuggets.
My nug closest to the light says it’s at about 820 ppfd. The next closest nug was a 680. That’s using an app on my phone so idk how accurate that is

LilBean1013

LilBean1013

Heck yeah bro i appreciate it my humidity never comes above 50 as long as I got my extractor fan runnin, I also have a small dehumidifier inside my tent that honestly does a pretty good job. during the day time my max temps will be 75 during the night 70. You think that’s okay conditions to dry in? I was just gonna dry in my tent.

Sweet. Ur good man just wanted to make sure . (I keep forgetting I had massive humidity issues due to the number of them I had crammed in lol) but as long as u can monitor the rh% and temp during the dry your golden..

Definitely make sure you do some good flushing too once ur Closer to the chop.. really pays off in the end to get all u can out ..

I think ull be stoked once it's done . Might be a dry oz, but shit I remember that first joint of my own shit . It's rewarding to say the least .. keep her happy and ull be grooving !!

H

hawkman

generally plants are ready for harvest in 8-9 weeks (hybrids) - NOW if a plant is a 100% sativa's you are looking at 10-16 weeks 100% indicas will harvest at 8 weeks for hybrids that are sativa dominate you will get longer flower times depending on genetics

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I'm going to guess 1.5 -1.75 ounces dried and trimmed.
Congrats on the first grow.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
@Eclipted - You're off to a good start. Maybe 3 or 4 weeks till the chop, so the buds could still fill out a lot. I forgot or didn't see what nutrients you're using. It might not be too late to feed them. So, for weight, my guess is between 1 and 2 ounces.

E

Eclipted

generally plants are ready for harvest in 8-9 weeks (hybrids) - NOW if a plant is a 100% sativa's you are looking at 10-16 weeks 100% indicas will harvest at 8 weeks for hybrids that are sativa dominate you will get longer flower times depending on genetics
These plants are indica leaning I believe

E

Eclipted

@Eclipted - You're off to a good start. Maybe 3 or 4 weeks till the chop, so the buds could still fill out a lot. I forgot or didn't see what nutrients you're using. It might not be too late to feed them. So, for weight, my guess is between 1 and 2 ounces.
Thank you bro 💯
I'm going to guess 1.5 -1.75 ounces dried and trimmed.
Congrats on the first grow.
I appreciate it lol I’ll be happy if I can get a bowl!
Sweet. Ur good man just wanted to make sure . (I keep forgetting I had massive humidity issues due to the number of them I had crammed in lol) but as long as u can monitor the rh% and temp during the dry your golden..

Definitely make sure you do some good flushing too once ur Closer to the chop.. really pays off in the end to get all u can out ..

I think ull be stoked once it's done . Might be a dry oz, but shit I remember that first joint of my own shit . It's rewarding to say the least .. keep her happy and ull be grooving !!
Yessir I’m gonna plain water them the last 2 weeks before the chop and I’ll be honest it could taste like hay and smoke like corn I’ll still be happy! Lol I opened the tent today and the smell made me wanna tear up with joy

Last edited:
I

imhigh

I have the light further away than 6 inches so that would bring ppfd down right?

Yeah I didn’t provide any training to my plants except one topping late in veg. The lighting i had during veg was no buenoooo. Hence the stretch. But eh first timer mistakes. I know now train train train lol.
All of that growth was from a 58 dollar led. Then it goes under my good one. Grooming and seeing the results is the main fun of growing. I started with a 400 hps. Hot and lose buds.

I

imhigh

All of that growth was from a 58 dollar led. Then it goes under my good one. Grooming and seeing the results is the main fun of growing. I started with a 400 hps. Hot and lose buds.
Clarifying my lunacy. I began growing with the 400. They were to hot and I could not get buds that were tight.

LilBean1013

LilBean1013

The app is photone. Made me use a peice of paper as a light regulator? Idek I had to stick plain white paper over my camera I then stuck my phone right on top of the nugs
Ah yea I know that one, I've compared the two (tentbuddy and photone)and it's pretty consistent between apps . Atleast u know what your working with.. 👍🏻

Latest posts

Top Bottom