Could Anyone Lend Me Some Advice?

• Thread starter Misshroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outnin

outnin

Hi outnin and thanks for the response :)
the leaf is old, one of the first 4 bottom leaves. my duct fan is bigger than my tent size, exchanging more air pr min than there is inside, making a vaccum, drags in air like a champ. I frikking hope it's not poor ventilation. feels like that could make big problems down the road. Also have two fans (buying a new oscillating fan tomorrow) one on top blowing down and one at the bottom blowing straight. I would love to veg her longer, like you say - getting more out of it. If I per se super cropped them both tonight, would 3 weeks more for veg be enough and the containers, would they be sufficient? they are 4.2 gallons. I have a feeling that super cropping while make them fill out my space without losing height :)

sounds to me like you are on the right course. 5 gallons is a very good pot size and as long as you veg long enough you will get good yields with it.

Misshroom

Misshroom

I know what you mean.. mother's milk is not like powder baby milk! But both works.. ;)
I just saw the rest of these post and thiis made me laugh quite a bit :') what a good comparison. haha

sounds to me like you are on the right course. 5 gallons is a very good pot size and as long as you veg long enough you will get good yields with it.
Thank you, does that quiet my soul! and i did super crop them. all of them, except one tiny top. seems to be going fine. thanks for the advices man :)

BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

I just saw the rest of these post and thiis made me laugh quite a bit :') what a good comparison. haha

Thank you, does that quiet my soul! and i did super crop them. all of them, except one tiny top. seems to be going fine. thanks for the advices man :)
I let mine veg for 6 weeks, maybe getting a little tall ha ha but they were almost crying to be switched :) (Not really that was me )

BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

hahaha, easier to blame someone else! need a hug??
6 weeks for mine too it looks like =) mine are not tall at all, 18cm at the highest top :p
It certainly is :-) and hugs are always welcome :-) That Big Indica of mine is 3 ft tall now and growing fast :-( hope it fits in tent lol.

BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

*screen hug!!* 3 ft, niice! I know you'll get them to fit if it comes to that. lol
how long have they been in flower now?
Your too kind lol :) That girl is just racing for the roof. Never liked being lstd and then when i released her she just stood straight in a day lol. When i topped her, her new growth took ages to come through so i stopped and never topped her as much as the others. Ive got the others nice and level :) Today 02/08/ is day 3. Hows your grow going @Misshroom ?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you, i know what it is, and it's just that. Work lol. Not very high but i do lst on them and topping. So not over steping their space, and than i'm counting on stretch x2 in flower
I see we have a pipe cleaner ganga goddess amongst us. Love to lst with em they are cheap and work great!!! :cool:

Misshroom

Misshroom

Your too kind lol :) That girl is just racing for the roof. Never liked being lstd and then when i released her she just stood straight in a day lol. When i topped her, her new growth took ages to come through so i stopped and never topped her as much as the others. Ive got the others nice and level :) Today 02/08/ is day 3. Hows your grow going @Misshroom ?
oh my, why realse the beast? lol. Oh shit, thought they where much futher in the way i read your posts. Only 8+- more weeks then, until harvest :P all is well, smells good, looks good. not much to report but thanks for asking :)

I see we have a pipe cleaner ganga goddess amongst us. Love to lst with em they are cheap and work great!!! :cool:
Yeess, I think they work great! easy to adjust and seal, and let's not forget fun colours :P haha

BudBogart

BudBogart

hahaha, easier to blame someone else! need a hug??
6 weeks for mine too it looks like =) mine are not tall at all, 18cm at the highest top :p

You peeps are killing this old dirt farmer with your talks of six weeks, lol. August can be such a slow month with plants still vegging showing little sign of wanting to change. Don't mind me, feeling jealous wanting to smell some fresh.

Misshroom

Misshroom

ha, always welcomed BudBogart. yeah i guess we're lucky that way. for the record, i feel the same about your grow. would trade it all for a nice outdoor grow. but the day will come, for both of us :D

Misshroom

Misshroom

You have to move to the US or NL then @Misshroom lol
Haven't i thought about it. over and over. a good friend of mine move to Holland two years ago after we went there one summer. Damn I envy her snaps. One day I'm moving to Barcelona, that's for sure.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Haven't i thought about it. over and over. a good friend of mine move to Holland two years ago after we went there one summer. Damn I envy her snaps. One day I'm moving to Barcelona, that's for sure.

Barcelona is beautiful , but not easy to have awork and stable life there, unless you have the savings for it ;)..
Good luck with that @Misshroom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom