Could My Plant Be A Male ?

• Thread starter ganjagrowa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Imanoid2

View attachment 764704 View attachment 764705 View attachment 764706 View attachment 764707 View attachment 764708 View attachment 764701 View attachment 764702 View attachment 764703 so iv got this plant about 2 weeks into flower and its showing kind of pear shaped things on the stem, but theres only a few of them towards the tops and they dont look like female pear shapes, almost like balls like pollen sacs, but very tiny, but theres also white pistils flowering everywhere and even next to some of those balls on the stem theres white hairs, i have one big really bushy plant and this one is real stretchy and lenky, can someone please help, i dont want to yank it from my garden until i know for sure what it is, in the second pic if you look closely you can see the white hairs poking out just below the top,
the big plant is def a female

Hey Bud, Female from a distance . But, show us the “ balls”. Close up. That’s really early to hermaphrodite!

G

ganjagrowa

thanks man, shes started flowering now def a female, ill get another pic soon

G

ganjagrowa

CEC90B9D 52D4 4C03 9104 84993614B2DA
9B6568E7 41B1 4388 9F84 EEDFE0B0EB97
23C59FEB BE63 4D7C 84A7 8749ABBB2558
27D0B489 E99C 412D 97DE E15FCCDD00C5
Whats up guys, wondering if someone could help me out, i just recently watered both flowering plants about 2 days ago, mixed in 2 1/2 ml of Botanicare’s Hydroplex with 3ml of Fox Farm’s Tiger Bloom into 1 gallon of water ph’d to 6.25, only the bigger plant is showing kind of signs of nute burn maybe ?its not on everything tho mostly up near the leaves coming off the buds, im not sure what to do and dont want to ruin the production of fat buds, i watered both plants the same time with the same nute mixture and only the taller plant is showing signs of this (something), some of the edges of the leaves are almost red all the way up when u look close, im at 6 weeks into flowering and dont have a loupe magnifier for trichomes, is there any other way to tell when its time to harvest, Thanks in advance

Enforcer

Enforcer

View attachment 770355 View attachment 770356 View attachment 770357 View attachment 770358 Whats up guys, wondering if someone could help me out, i just recently watered both flowering plants about 2 days ago, mixed in 2 1/2 ml of Botanicare’s Hydroplex with 3ml of Fox Farm’s Tiger Bloom into 1 gallon of water ph’d to 6.25, only the bigger plant is showing kind of signs of nute burn maybe ?its not on everything tho mostly up near the leaves coming off the buds, im not sure what to do and dont want to ruin the production of fat buds, i watered both plants the same time with the same nute mixture and only the taller plant is showing signs of this (something), some of the edges of the leaves are almost red all the way up when u look close, im at 6 weeks into flowering and dont have a loupe magnifier for trichomes, is there any other way to tell when its time to harvest, Thanks in advance
Nute burn will show up on the new growth. It looks like you just have a touch of burn. IMO, back the fed off just a hair and you should be good. The leaf won't repair, but it won't get worst either. Some plant phenos are more sensitive to burn than others, even of the same strain.

G

ganjagrowa

Nute burn will show up on the new growth. It looks like you just have a touch of burn. IMO, back the fed off just a hair and you should be good. The leaf won't repair, but it won't get worst either. Some plant phenos are more sensitive to burn than others, even of the same strain.

Hey thank you! that makes me feel alot better will backoff the nute feeding a little on the next feeding

G

ganjagrowa

I agree with Enforcer. Light touch of burn. As Tom Petty once said: You got lucky baby! You’re fine. Nice plants! Variety?

yes a variety of an indica, maybe a hybrid and another indica on the far right im sure, just stetchy because of light being too far away,

G

ganjagrowa

57B0D66F 9305 4CB3 BE7C 4963C108EDB8
88BD8378 98BA 4BAA A78C FCB627E3BB31
6E4B0A72 F69C 4264 99BA 2B538A1627BC
C8459F64 7527 4452 A4B1 77CD128FFADB
0925B70F 1438 4FAB 86F5 CC53B2E47B72
EB317EB7 53C3 4AF6 857B 0A11BC5EDEC7
D93D3289 20BD 47C3 81B1 33F430774258
Whats up guys ,another update, about 6 weeks into flowering and the girls are looking great, dont have a magnifier so not exactly sure when to harvest thats my only issue as of now,

dan1989

dan1989

After using that light a few times, trust me, you'll want an additional one, or a bigger one. What you've done looks great, but with an extra light and some low stress training to bush those girls, you'll wonder what the hell you were doing before. Don't take this as a negative, your plants look lovely.

G

ganjagrowa

After using that light a few times, trust me, you'll want an additional one, or a bigger one. What you've done looks great, but with an extra light and some low stress training to bush those girls, you'll wonder what the hell you were doing before. Don't take this as a negative, your plants look lovely.

thank you, i was actually considering getting another one just hang them side by side and it would fit perfect, now im seeing on the bigg lady that some of the lower popcorn nug flowers look more ripe than the top most buds, darker pistils almost brownish, at about 6th week of flowering, not sure how much longer to go in harvest, any tips let me know thanks guys

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

thank you, i was actually considering getting another one just hang them side by side and it would fit perfect, now im seeing on the bigg lady that some of the lower popcorn nug flowers look more ripe than the top most buds, darker pistils almost brownish, at about 6th week of flowering, not sure how much longer to go in harvest, any tips let me know thanks guys
You still have a lot if white pistils sticks straight out so id say you still have a good 2-3 weeks left

G

ganjagrowa

yo guys quick question, so i dont have my loghts on a timer i manually click them on/off at desired times, for example i turned my lights off at 7pm last night and then click back on at 7am, as for flowering, so i forgot to turn them back on at 7am and they went all day without being on about 24hrs of darkness and then i got home at6:45 realized i forgot to turn them on all day, how bad is this for my plants ? what should i do now? should i just continue with my light cycle as it was or should i adjust to the 24 of darkness and put the lights on

G

ganjagrowa

yo guys quick question, so i dont have my lights on a timer i manually click them on/off at desired times, for example i turned my lights off at 7pm last night and then click back on at 7am, as for flowering, so i forgot to turn them back on at 7am and they went all day without being on ,about 24hrs of darkness and then i got home at6:45 realized i forgot to turn them on all day, how bad is this for my plants ? what should i do now? should i just continue with my light cycle as it was or should i adjust to the 24 of darkness and put the lights on over night,

or should i just keep them off until there supposed to come on again tomorrow morning at 7am and resume with my light cycle,

G

ganjagrowa

Do you not have a timer?

no i just have been too lazy to go buy one, so iv been manually switching on n off 7am/7pm, i left the lights off for 36 hours and turned them back on at 7am this morning, gunna watch her closely for a hermie or any other issues, from what iv read, in flower leaving the lights off accidentally shouldnt harm it, but they were off for 36 hrs, im hoping i dont run into problems,

G

ganjagrowa

haha yes i will, probably soon, i found a nice power strip with a timer built in from Organica, anyone have any ideas for me for a timer ? lol a timer for two mars hydro 300w leds

lol tell me about it, dedication...iv been home at 7am and 7pm for the entire flowering stage lol, def need a timer

Top Bottom