could someone please enlighten me to the use of mayan microzyme? please

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jordisgarden

so i had a thread about this stuff on here and i got a pm from thcfarmer saying the got rid of it because it had misinformation in the thread. well i still dont know what was wrong. why didnt they tell me if something wasnt right?
so does anyone use this stuff and why? i get the basics behind it and im trying it but im not sure if its worth using all these little things out there that are supposed to make your meds better. thanks guys. any info appreciated.
just so you all know the way i used it was. i mixxed 4 gals and 2 oz mm per gal, i let it bubble with 2 airstones in the 5 gal for 2 days. i had added some stuff called floranectar it has mollasses in it and sugar cane and all that. after leaving it for 2 days i used it.

G

gorillaseeds

if you are not 100% organic you are wasting you time and money. EDTA common in fertlizers can harm soil life.

G

gorillaseeds

some strains of microzyme will die in water it is best to add to soil before planting, or mix with water and then water your plants. I use BioOrganics MycoMinerals

S

SkyHi

if you are not 100% organic you are wasting you time and money. EDTA common in fertlizers can harm soil life.

Thats actually a myth, (per maximum yield mag article) that salt based nutes kill micro life, the microlife can also survive some of the low levels of chlorine in public water sources .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom