Could this be cal mag deficiency

• Thread starter Tabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tabi

Tabi

Gavita 1700 led lights at 70% intensity week 6 veg temp 81F humidity 60% run off ppm between 1600-2100 on plants most of them closer to 1600 ppm co2 at 1300ppm growing in roots organic 707 what’s causing the discoloring can anyone help

Could this be cal mag deficiency
Could this be cal mag deficiency 2
Could this be cal mag deficiency 3
Biglks

Biglks

Gavita 1700 led lights at 70% intensity week 6 veg temp 81F humidity 60% run off ppm between 1600-2100 on plants most of them closer to 1600 ppm co2 at 1300ppm growing in roots organic 707 what’s causing the discoloring can anyone help
I have the same issue now

Veteran

Veteran

You use co2 so i asume your room is sealed. You probably vent very little to keep the co2 in the room. Do you vent the room high enough when lights off?
Because if you dont vent enough when lights off it can cause these problems you have. If the problem is not the venting i would thing mag deficiency.

plantlover84

plantlover84

Hey! So if you're using RO water, there are literally 0 nutrients in that water. It has a ppm of 0, meaning no salts, which are essentially nutrients. You can use straight RO short term with no issues, but you will need to give the plants some nutrients as they grow, the soil will not contain enough to keep them healthy. There are so many different nutrients on the market. Personally, I wouldn't worry about organic vs. non-organic, plants cant tell the difference, it's up to you. It's hard to tell which nutrient your plant is specifically lacking from without a test from the lab, many deficiency symptoms look the same. Id suggest you read up on the nutrients cannabis plants need, and which ones they need more of at what stage. Here's a good article on cannabis nutrients: and start giving your plants a light all-purpose fertilizer. Best of luck!!

Top Bottom