Could this be from underwatering?

• Thread starter socks4free
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socks4free

socks4free

Hey guys I got a few clones I took from my plants before they went into flower that I'm gonna be keeping alive as mother's for next years grow. I noticed some leafs damage was wondering if it could be from underwatering or what it could be from. It seems to be a fairly healthy clone other than this.

Could this be from underwatering
Could this be from underwatering 2
Could this be from underwatering 3
Could this be from underwatering 4
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

No not over watering. Just keep them moist and they will be fine. This is more related to light stress.
What are you feeding I'm seeing a little clawing as well?
What are they planted in?

socks4free

socks4free

No not over watering. Just keep them moist and they will be fine. This is more related to light stress.
What are you feeding I'm seeing a little clawing as well?
What are they planted in?
The soil is probably a bit hot. I was growing in a combo of about 40% promix, 20% extra perlite, 40% my own compost but I ran out of promix at the end of the year so it's probably more like 60% compost 30% perlite 10% promix but I can't really say for sure. The light stress could actually be it I'll raise my light up some more. I'm not very used to indoor growing I've only really ever started my plants indoors and put them outside for the season so this is new for me. Thanks for the reply!

Top Bottom