could this be light burn? or does it seem like bug damage?

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bankcee

bankcee

i’ve been noticing little holes on my plants but not sights of caterpillars and maybe like one or two aphids in the past three months, (i’ve had them on my pumpkins but not a heavy infestation) same with lace wings. but i’ve been on a consistent ipm since they were barely rooted clones.. i literally almost killed them with neem oil because the supplier had sprayed sulfur and when i got em, i began my ipm and i wasn’t aware of the sulfur spray. Anyways, i’ve been on lucas formula in promix hp. i did back fill the pots yesterday with sunshine mix #4 white bag (supposedly the same as promix hp) because when i originally cut my promix with perlite it wasn’t quite enough to fill the pots so now that the plants are larger i needed to back fill but my local hydro store was out of the promix. idk if that could have cause this issue?

ppms in are at like 900. but my starting water is like at 280. so feed mix is only at like 620. ph at 5.8 to 6.0. flushed a bit the other day as i had like 2000 ppms in my soil took it down a 1000 and plant to do another flush soon.

my ipms consists of lost coast plant therapy, castile soap, and then neem. i’m starting to do the soap after either oil to kind of help wash off residual.

what are your thoughts?

Could this be light burn or does it seem like bug damage
Could this be light burn or does it seem like bug damage 2
Could this be light burn or does it seem like bug damage 3
Could this be light burn or does it seem like bug damage 3
Could this be light burn or does it seem like bug damage 5

Could this be light burn or does it seem like bug damage 4
bankcee

bankcee

also this is outdoor in so cal. plants are sprayed at night. kind of my fault because i fucked up my light schedule. but they’re sprayed with lights on, i know this is a no no but the lights use to go off at 8pm and i would normally spray after 8pm but now that i fucked it up they go off at 2am. and i still spray after 8. the light have are only supplemental to prevent flowering. it’s two measly little led bulbs from walmart in a y splitter in one of those clamp light fixtures. i don’t or didn’t think they could cause light burn as they aren’t intense at all. this is probably useful info though. lol

Top Bottom