• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Myco

Myco

Lol good times!!

Bruh when I was 19 I was in prison for slingin' the unpressed pretendies :/ lol not good times.

I do remember the AK of the old days though, amazing flowers. It'd be an ultimate score to find someone holding onto an old school AK47 cut...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol good times!!

Bruh when I was 19 I was in prison for slingin' the unpressed pretendies :/ lol not good times.

I do remember the AK of the old days though, amazing flowers. It'd be an ultimate score to find someone holding onto an old school AK47 cut...

Umm yes the forearm size resin dripped all the way to the center of the cola ak47 :) the cut from out here still floats around but it's not the same as it once was imo, just doesn't shine like it use too.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Picked up a couple of wonderful African coffees yesturday! I love this time of the year when the high altitude coffees from Africa are in season they are the best in the world. The beans are smaller and denser then beans from central and South America.
the super rich soil, elevation and and bean variety create some super exciting tasting notes in the cup to go with my flavorful varieties of ganja! Thank god for the motherland!:)

SourDank

SourDank

Love when I see there is an update to your thread @GrowGod. if your Original Diesel is the Daywrecker clone, that's my all time favorite girl. I've never had the Geisel but I know those two are so similar genetically that I can't imagine it being anything but fire. Very nice brother

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Love when I see there is an update to your thread @GrowGod. if your Original Diesel is the Daywrecker clone, that's my all time favorite girl. I've never had the Geisel but I know those two are so similar genetically that I can't imagine it being anything but fire. Very nice brother
Hey what's up SD I apreciate you following my thread:) the original d is what some would call day wrecker or underdog I call it OD because the guy who I got it from about 8 years ago got it from chemdog back in mass.who called it original diesel.
Giesel has a lot more aroma and flavorthen OD and the G high has more up sativa high then the OD. but they both have no ceiling in there highs and they both last longer then 10 minutes. G I love to wake n bake with coffee buzzz!
My two all time favorite highs are giesel and dawg waltz , they slap me with full blown smiles everyday I smoke them. thete my happy high strains lol. The negative is if your not careful DW will drop balls in the lower larf of the plant if any stress hits her. And giesel is a pain in the ass hates everything from heat, light,wind,nutes .... To much of anything and she breaks:eek:

A

A-Roe

I hate coming to your page now, makes me mad everytime I see ohh forget it, LOL. Keep up the good work, damn that shouldve been my tray!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom