• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yea i was thinking 16 in one gal max.
The onenpick he has of the single cola would do well at 16, but you won’t even fit 16 of the branchier ones. IMHO
860A4C13 082F 4660 AA57 05A520746471

incogneato

incogneato

The onenpick he has of the single cola would do well at 16, but you won’t even fit 16 of the branchier ones. IMHOView attachment 788669
Thats what i was thinking. 16 single cola in 1 gal. Im thinking pop 20 beans and whatevers female gets hunted. Probably end up with 6 females :cry: i just want to pop more of my beans. Quite a few packs im itching to dig through. Plus i wouldnt mind finding a good male to play chucky with soon. :shockedninja:

K

kansabis

Come on guys,I do 8 in a 2x2 tent and they ain't single colas,it does get a bit crowded but I only veg 6wks max to keep em smaller. Lol 16 sounds like a good number though,yall grow better and bigger than me so do your thing.

incogneato

incogneato

Come on guys,I do 8 in a 2x2 tent and they ain't single colas,it does get a bit crowded but I only veg 6wks max to keep em smaller. Lol 16 sounds like a good number though,yall grow better and bigger than me so do your thing.
Im sure i could push it but this would be for a pheno hunt. Probably just do a 600w in there and hunt 2 packs at a time

K

kansabis

My going average is around half an oz per plant and that includes some that were flowered in solo cups lmao I have yet to make it over 1oz from a plant but have got real close a few times. If I could let myself only do 2-3 plants and give em decent veg time in sure I could do it.

incogneato

incogneato

Hey man don't listen to me anyways cuz most of my plants don't get over 2ft tall and i don't pull yields for crap but I still get good quality
Im no master grower bro. I do the best i can with what i have. And im always open to hear an opinion. Quality is what im after too. Im all for adding quantity if it doesnt affect quality tho
My going average is around half an oz per plant and that includes some that were flowered in solo cups lmao I have yet to make it over 1oz from a plant but have got real close a few times. If I could let myself only do 2-3 plants and give em decent veg time in sure I could do it.
I do just over a zip a gallon on average last 2 runs. This run im thinking 4 zips per 3 gal coco smart pots. Hand water, dtw. 2000w hps. Dont mind me, im dabbed up on some of this starfighter x longbottomleaf #4 sift. Straight lemonhead gas. Im really liking the simplicity of sift. Im gonna order some screens soon.
20180329 211701
sorry for the thread hijack @GrowGod . :smoking:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Im no master grower bro. I do the best i can with what i have. And im always open to hear an opinion. Quality is what im after too. Im all for adding quantity if it doesnt affect quality tho

I do just over a zip a gallon on average last 2 runs. This run im thinking 4 zips per 3 gal coco smart pots. Hand water, dtw. 2000w hps. Dont mind me, im dabbed up on some of this starfighter x longbottomleaf #4 sift. Straight lemonhead gas. Im really liking the simplicity of sift. Im gonna order some screens soon. View attachment 788742 sorry for the thread hijack @GrowGod . :smoking:
Apologies are not accepted in the space balls thread.
Growing quality is fairly easy, growing a heavy harvest gets a little harder. Now to achieve both will cost a lot of money and you need skills that are applied at the right time. There’s no “I will fefoilate next week, or it’s ok if those branches fall on top of the others” because mold will sweep through your garden in a heart beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom