Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW7945

MW7945

Decided to beat the shit out my bitches tonight. Crushed them all this time instead of just bending... No plants were snapped in half ;)

I either did this right, or completely wrong. Not really sure yet. But, that middle one was by far the shortest so that's not getting bent and it's staying in the middle. Already topped it. Using pipe cleaners to keep them bent over until they heal up.

Crazy how fast these things recover though, they're all looking right back up at the light and some shoots came out from the bottom. Good stuff

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Still gotta get my DTW setup so I can flip them soon
Well get er done.. I could have it together in 20 mins. Wait till you try more than 10 lines! Esp when it comes to making sure they all get proper run off with out being wasteful.... If you grow hydro its just as important to be a good engineer as well as botany exp imo... Esp when it comes to electrical and hvac.

MW7945

MW7945

Well get er done.. I could have it together in 20 mins. Wait till you try more than 10 lines! Esp when it comes to making sure they all get proper run off with out being wasteful.... If you grow hydro its just as important to be a good engineer as well as botany exp imo... Esp when it comes to electrical and hvac.

Good thing I've worked in both electrical and hvac before lol. As well as plumbing...

I was born for this shit I guess.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im not the greatest teacher online. I would be excellent hands on, because then I could explain why, as well as what.. Wisher has a writer's knack for making advice understandable, as well as a flair for a little dramatic sentence structure appeal...

It just looks like a intelligent person was describing instead of a YouTube repeater..

That is why I like when a question is asked that requires a better understanding than what I have to offer, I shut up and just read your guys thoughts. I judge what I agree with and what I dont, and then I watch you give some reasoning why, and sometime I adapt to adding that to my arsenal...
I know that this thread has members that are moving up in pots of coco, testing with hourly watering.. I think that is awesome..
I am a big believer in bigger roots bigger fruits.. But even after you build them roots then you got to keep that feed bringing fresh DO to utilize that increased root profile... Prob show less diff in a bigger pot...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Good thing I've worked in both electrical and hvac before lol. As well as plumbing...

I was born for this shit I guess.
Lol ya you may have been born for this...
You pick up on the techniques well, and you continue to try them..
You have to be willing to lose your plants to really succeed..
No fear! Its a good thing! And can be a bad thing..
Ive always been a little cocky too,
but then again my cockiness has blinded my thought process before...
The loudest one in the room is the weakest.
Im just saying that you could be riding down the road, in life,
and next min your life could totally be different.
10+ San Quinton...
And then will it be?
"I was born for this shit I guess"?
Lol..
Ive been there..
Just got to be smarter than me and stay humble, cause its Sure as hell a good way to jinx yourself...
Take it from me, its better to stay humble...
Nobody but yo Momma gives a shit if you succeed,
and many will down right secretly hate your success,
and envy is the surest way to incarceration..
And right now success can blind you to the obvious,

Its always good to reflect on where your at, and where your going..

Ok My Dr Phil moment is over,
LMAO...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol ya you may have been born for this...
You pick up on the techniques well, and you continue to try them..
You have to be willing to lose your plants to really succeed..
No fear! Its a good thing! And can be a bad thing..
Ive always been a little cocky too,
but then again my cockiness has blinded my thought process before...
The loudest one in the room is the weakest.
Im just saying that you could be riding down the road, in life,
and next min your life could totally be different.
10+ San Quinton...
And then will it be?
"I was born for this shit I guess"?
Lol..
Ive been there..
Just got to be smarter than me and stay humble, cause its Sure as hell a good way to jinx yourself...
Take it from me, its better to stay humble...
Nobody but yo Momma gives a shit if you succeed,
and many will down right secretly hate your success,
and envy is the surest way to incarceration..
And right now success can blind you to the obvious,

Its always good to reflect on where your at, and where your going..

Ok My Dr Phil moment is over,
LMAO...
That ^^^^ up above is the conclusion of my smoke report on the cookie glue..
The high come on quick, and you know you have reached maximum mental stimulation,
when you start analyzing everything and everyone around you.
It has comparable effects to staying in a Holiday Inn Express.
8/10 Rating.....
:)

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Hey fellas, jus snapped a few pics. Soo i think ive got the watering time worked out again. Got runoff like usual my first feed today hoping to see the same the rest of the night. If u look u can see the sj has some leaf curling on some of the sugar leaves. Could that be from the underwatering 2 days ago or would they have straightend up by now?

20180202 192801
20180202 192835
20180202 192745
20180202 192813
20180202 192739
20180202 192646
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom