EventHorizan

all it is are saccrins and magnesium sulfate
so basically Sulfur/Magnesium/sugar
aint gonna hurt but it aint gonna do anything good
I would say
run your clearing solution in the res for 24-48 hours ph'd to 5.5
then run just water till they are done
in all honesty
I would run something like 150ppm p/k boost or just keep the Ripe until final days
just so the osmotic pressure dosnt drop in the plant
when that happens the cell walls burst...not good
so keep some salt in the system
then like the last 2 days run the florakleen
the sugar and mg s aint gonna do anything for you but the p/k will help your plant finish hard
why you alway want to spoil my dreams! I thought I might have been on to something there... Lmao
Well fuck it we got 190 ppm now of ripe going.. I think im gonna run 8 ml sweet raw for a week with it just cause im a hard headed mfer that has to see things for myself sometimes..\
That is true about me lol...
I got some of it from the coco run curing right now so I will have something to compare it too.. cause i didnt use any in the coco...
So that makes it even funner..
I just didnt want to harm my plants.
Also I see that this sweet raw says unflavored. Is there diff flavors?

Wisher619

Wisher619

why you alway want to spoil my dreams! I thought I might have been on to something there... Lmao
Well fuck it we got 190 ppm now of ripe going.. I think im gonna run 8 ml sweet raw for a week with it just cause im a hard headed mfer that has to see things for myself sometimes..\
That is true about me lol...
I got some of it from the coco run curing right now so I will have something to compare it too.. cause i didnt use any in the coco...
So that makes it even funner..
I just didnt want to harm my plants.
Also I see that this sweet raw says unflavored. Is there diff flavors?
the flavored stuff has esters in it
ehat happens is the plant uptakes these esters *plant alcohol* and stores them in the leaves
making your plant smell like whatever flavor it is
berry/citrus/grape

when you chop all the leVes that would normally start to smell like sweet grass instead smell like the sweet product
then when you are done and dried
and trim
the smell is gone and the actual bud smell is left
that is what I noticed

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the flavored stuff has esters in it
ehat happens is the plant uptakes these esters *plant alcohol* and stores them in the leaves
making your plant smell like whatever flavor it is
berry/citrus/grape

when you chop all the leVes that would normally start to smell like sweet grass instead smell like the sweet product
then when you are done and dried
and trim
the smell is gone and the actual bud smell is left
that is what I noticed
I see.. Well I added it at 8 ml per gal.. (360 ml)So that jumped the ec from 190 to 240... We will let that ride for the week then drain and run the florakleen for a few days then straight water...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom