Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmer P

Farmer P

Don't know if you guys remember or care, but my buddy didn't off himself. I talked him into getting into a rehab. He told me this morning he's signed up for one and is leaving for Florida. Gonna stay the whole way and be done with it. :D

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I understand people have the right to protest and I'm glad we have that right, but I think this one is misguided for sure. And I got your back homie. :cool:
Perfectly said..
I mean a rich 60 year old dude has the right to flirt and have censual sex with an 18 yr old girl too,
but if its my daughter, im whooping his ass, legal or not.. Unless its bob barker, as I heard he has a mean left!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Don't know if you guys remember or care, but my buddy didn't off himself. I talked him into getting into a rehab. He told me this morning he's signed up for one and is leaving for Florida. Gonna stay the whole way and be done with it. :D
We remember. It was a crazy day for you! Well glad to hear it.. He will have to stay off alcohol too as its a gateway to relapse!

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Hey fellas, soo i kinda forgot what we said we should do on tea day since my ladies were drying out. Couldnt remember if would be better to feed tea at lights on and then regular nutes the the last 2 feeds of the day or how we was gonna incorporate the regular feed schedule in with the tea?

Farmer P

Farmer P

We remember. It was a crazy day for you! Well glad to hear it.. He will have to stay off alcohol too as its a gateway to relapse!

Yeah, I know he likes vodka so that will be tough for sure. He went through a rehab for the same shit about 20 years ago and it worked so hopefully it will work again. We're getting to old to be treating our bodies that way so I think this needs to work and I think he knows that too.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Could i possibly jus throw tea in before i go to bed? That would be in between the first and second feed or possibly i could stay awake till 11pm to get it after the second? Im just not a morning person and i would have to wake up wayy earlier than usual and mix the tea up. Id probably be half asleep and mess the ratios all up. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom