Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

Wow I didnt get the last 45 mins of notifications, then my computer, said it had an exception in one of the system files, reboots itself, then when win 10 loads I see boxes appear for like a few seconds like I have a script running.. Like someone tried, or successfully hacked my computer.. Everything seems to be normal now, but they would only need a few seconds of script to override my firewall, and take remote control...
Im thinking if that was the case, i should see an exception that isnt normal in the firewall list.. But where in win 10 is the firewall exception info?
knowing windows, at there help desk hah. bad joke.
no clue on the firewall rules. i never used it. i always used zone alarm.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

speaking of virus what about the built in back door the chip makers threw in for free hah.

i forget the name of the two cracks, but yeah bios made me think of them.
right! Thought they may have been doing operation superbowl where they phish all our ip addresses than hack our drives for pics and addresses, and emails....

jipp

jipp

right! Thought they may have been doing operation superbowl where they phish all our ip addresses than hack our drives for pics and addresses, and emails....

sad thing is that would not surprise me in this day n age. who knows what NASA is up too. lets go back when the Internet was just a BBS> heh. ill show my age during college i use to play this text base game.. cant think of the name but some roll playing game.. anyhow, yeah i paid 5-10 or some shit for the right to login each month. hah. while i was doing this.. my fellow gamers in college were playing the first days of crack, i mean warcraft. hah, graphics and all that jazz was the hype.. i can not tell you how many times they came in dead tired from playing that game all night. iv never really been a gamer i always enjoy programming the shift people used. but i did play that text base game all school year. heh. cant remember he name of it, probably free now id imagine.

only safe computer is a broken one. laughs.
technology for the win.

bowl up homie.

MW7945

MW7945

Fuck if I care. Would cost them thousands of dollars to bust my setup that doesn't even put out a lb yet...

Yet. My new lights should be shipping out tomorrow :D

It's not hard to track someone. But as much as we like to think otherwise, we're nobody's. lol

Not worth the time and effort.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

how you feeling about yourself there wood? :)
Mhhhh, not to shabby for a first time ever actually indoor n coco and doing more than just watering once every couple days. Lol hard to believe i didnt even know what a ph or ppm was 6months ago n no clue ab nutez. ive deffinantly learned alot. This indoor in coco growing style isant for the faint of heart. Which is exactly why im really into it. I deff wanna keep going im just not sure if i want to upsize or not i kinda wanna go to 4x4 then i could prolly run like 4/6 plants easy. Would my single 400whps be enough light for 4 or 5 plants in a 4x4?

MW7945

MW7945

Mhhhh, not to shabby for a first time ever actually indoor n coco and doing more than just watering once every couple days. Lol hard to believe i didnt even know what a ph or ppm was 6months ago n no clue ab nutez. ive deffinantly learned alot. This indoor in coco growing style isant for the faint of heart. Which is exactly why im really into it. I deff wanna keep going im just not sure if i want to upsize or not i kinda wanna go to 4x4 then i could prolly run like 4/6 plants easy. Would my single 400whps be enough light for 4 or 5 plants in a 4x4?

IMO, no.

Could throw some LED's in there with the HPS or get another 400w HPS

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

IMO, no.

Could throw some LED's in there with the HPS or get another 400w HPS
Maby ill jus stay 3x3 n go w 3 plants. I do have a little 100w led but i doubt that would be enough to compensate as well.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

U want to trade 700 worth for an led.... That is what you want more than anything, because that and that alone will triple your yields and the density of your nugs! Without a doubt, your next move is a led light. But dont even think that I mean a cheap led! Its gonna cost 700 for it, no if ands or butts...

You need 2 things to go too the next level..
A good led, prefer chilled, but cobs, Sk, as well as a couple others, but thats about it..
And a prime cut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom