• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
How does one heavily use a ph probe multiple times a day? Doesnt it just sit in the res...
No she sleeps in the bathroom on the count in here cute little slide on and screw tight.:D I have multiple resivours on the automated system, but I also use fungicides once a week and tea once a week for each room then the mother plants and clones. I never water without the correcting ph.
A replacement probe is like 50-60 bucks. That’s ten bucks a month for piece of mind.:)

MW7945

MW7945

Well ya if it doesn’t turn on and calibrate it’s broken. First time I have doubt in the read it hits the trash can.

It sits at 7.0 no matter what. 4.0 water, 7.0 water, RO water, the potassium chloride solution.. all 7.0

Was curious if there was a way to reset to factory default but I don't think it'd make any difference. Pretty sure it's fucked. But, like I said, $50 for a new probe and I'm still below $200 for total investment

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It sits at 7.0 no matter what. 4.0 water, 7.0 water, RO water, the potassium chloride solution.. all 7.0

Was curious if there was a way to reset to factory default but I don't think it'd make any difference. Pretty sure it's fucked. But, like I said, $50 for a new probe and I'm still below $200 for total investment
There’s no resetting it from being broken lol

MW7945

MW7945

Hmm... I figured I may as well throw the conductivity probe on my tank. SItting at 1.6 EC and 63 degrees right now. That room faces west... and west = always cold and drafty. Tent is 80 degrees though.

Since I have a bunch of timers now I'm tempted to put my exhaust fan on a timer to run every 2 hours for 15 minutes. If I run it 24/7 it's impossible to get any type of humidity going in there. Idc about smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom