Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I just know im ready to run these 24 cookieglue soldiers.. Im gonna try to scrog me a 10x10 canopy with 600 watt light in the top of every corner shining out and 2 more 600 watt bulbs running vertical bare bulb. If i can cool it, its gonna be epic!

MW7945

MW7945

Finally done trimming everything... got about 10oz dried and trimmed. Basically doubled my yield of my last grow while using only 20-30 more watts.

I took all the trim and kind of sifted it around in my trim bin just to run some kief through the screen at the bottom... got 24g of kief from it :D

I'm hoping I get quite a bit bubble hash yet as well. Still plenty of good stuff left on the trim.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I know you mentioned before that they looked like reveg to you too. Did you ever look for any light leaks or anything?
Its in a tent in a grow room. All dark...
Just cold feet.. Water temps made it down to 48 for a few days week 3 and 4..
I think we put your feet in 48 degree dwc water and you would look a little frazzled too.. :)
Hell im surprised they lived thru it!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Finally done trimming everything... got about 10oz dried and trimmed. Basically doubled my yield of my last grow while using only 20-30 more watts.

I took all the trim and kind of sifted it around in my trim bin just to run some kief through the screen at the bottom... got 24g of kief from it :D

I'm hoping I get quite a bit bubble hash yet as well. Still plenty of good stuff left on the trim.
Awesome bro.. Good job!

G gnome

G gnome

Have you triple checked for light leaks and that? Some of those really do look like reveg leaves?

I know you mentioned before that they looked like reveg to you too. Did you ever look for any light leaks or anything?

Imo
Has all the signs of reveg to me. Not ripening, no frost, super leafy. Ive had rooms get too cold and and ime the exact opposite happens...usually its super frosty small ass buds w less leaves that ripen too soon.... but ive never had it happen in a hydro system.

Id be makin extra sure my timers r on point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom