• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

events chirpy today:smoking: holiday mode:cool:
that was a shit 3days workin. need to cut my hours back again, to 5/week. just go for lunch:cry:
I hate the traveling.. My back just doesnt do the cramped up in a car thing.. So I drive to the Chi, and take the train... I then hang out in the dining car sipping rum and coke, and watching the game on my laptop...
So easy relaxing...
Im gonna look at some houses when im down there.. See if I can find 40 acres or so...
I see retirement in 15 yrs and I need an old homestead for my family....
Start building a bunker for when the democrats make their comeback...
Its happening, just look back in history...
Its just repeating itself as it has several times...

MW7945

MW7945

I hate the traveling.. My back just doesnt do the cramped up in a car thing.. So I drive to the Chi, and take the train... I then hang out in the dining car sipping rum and coke, and watching the game on my laptop...
So easy relaxing...
Im gonna look at some houses when im down there.. See if I can find 40 acres or so...

Your republicans are the the reason this plant is still illegal though

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

just laser ali n get it powder coated. if you get all ur parts done at once its not expensive
Ya but the one thing I dont do there, is work in paint.. Are company coke dealer does lol... He prob makes a grand profit every Friday... Half the welders are coked out, and prob have to be to hit their numbers..
Throw it in the jig, weld it up, stack it on the pallet, repeat... 400 times a night
We have our biggest turn over in weld, because they use them up, and spit them out... No joke for the welders..

bicky studs

bicky studs

So easy relaxing...
yeah i do that often. way faster and cheaper too. no parking n shit.
15years. wtf. your aim should always be next year!
retirement somehow went to sht. now its more like a carrot hanging infront of a mule making it work till death:smoking:

Wisher619

Wisher619

sorry bro its bipartisan
all these assholes that stand up and scream to leaglize it on the house floor virtue signaling
those assholes are the legislatives!!!! they are the ones that make the laws....gonna have to brush up on the old 3 branch thing brother
and everybody has been hiding behing the exucitive....especially the KKK dems, the dea dems, the shapeshifting republican dems like sessions who probably makes more money on cannabis than anyone through the "War on Drugs" the only person worth a shit it Rand Paul
JMO

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

No some old guys that are owned by big pharma, and Budweiser, and Marlboro are the reason. Now that big pharma and, Marlboro, see a revenue source, things are changing....
And I was a democrat all my life till Obama acted like a big puss on the international stage, and the dems were interested more in feeding illegal aliens than my brothers and sisters from the Appalachian mountains, and other areas intertwined.. They forgot the heartbeat of America, my countrymen, the coal miners, the farmers, the oil rigs,
and all the dreams, yes DREAMERS,,,,,,,, that come from the lil schools in the little towns ALL ACROSS THIS land...
You forgot the country folk, the poor country folk!
And now im a republican, who knows that republicans aint much better...
But i vote for who i think is best for our country at this time...
Because 1 party is extreme one way, and the other the other way,,,
so I flip flop to keep it somewhere in the middle...
You got a better idea there Jr?

MW7945

MW7945

I'm not a democrat or a republican. Most of my views lean towards the left, but I'm libertarian for the most part.

But all in all, both sides of the spectrum are stupid. Common sense lacks greatly.

And then you throw in the far left and the far right and those are the people that need to be thrown on an island with no food or water.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah i do that often. way faster and cheaper too. no parking n shit.
15years. wtf. your aim should always be next year!
retirement somehow went to sht. now its more like a carrot hanging infront of a mule making it work till death:smoking:
I like your thinking! And Im gonna semi retire when I move down there... I want to get my younger kids going.. One is still high school, but i want her working quick as she can.. If you accept now, that life is about work, it wont shock your ass at 32 when you got to start, AT MCDS,,,
And my other has the grand kids.. I think a modular on the property somewhere, and some Paw Paw Patrol time so she can focus on herself will really help her and her family.. I just want to see them happy... I want to see my grand son play lil league, and watch my grand daughter learn piano, and maybe learn a little myself...
I am just ready to enjoy life, bonfires, lawn chairs, and little feet... :)

bicky studs

bicky studs

I like your thinking! And Im gonna semi retire when I move down there... I want to get my younger kids going.. One is still high school, but i want her working quick as she can.. If you accept now, that life is about work, it wont shock your ass at 32 when you got to start, AT MCDS,,,
And my other has the grand kids.. I think a modular on the property somewhere, and some Paw Paw Patrol time so she can focus on herself will really help her and her family.. I just want to see them happy... I want to see my grand son play lil league, and watch my grand daughter learn piano, and maybe learn a little myself...
I am just ready to enjoy life, bonfires, lawn chairs, and little feet... :)
right on m8. its all about livin it up. people forget thier working to live not living to work.
i started early, cut back to 23hrs wen my boy turned 8.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm not a democrat or a republican. Most of my views lean towards the left, but I'm libertarian for the most part.

But all in all, both sides of the spectrum are stupid. Common sense lacks greatly.

And then you throw in the far left and the far right and those are the people that need to be thrown on an island with no food or water.
I agree,,, that is why trump was a good fit in 2016.. and at the rate we are going, 2020..
But I will also admit that the tax breaks aint doing shit on my paycheck..
Its still up in the air, on how companies will respond..
And let me bring something to your attention....
You ever see a big warehouse that is 1/2 built, then never gets finished???
Ya, that is companies, ACTING LIKE THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING, just to rake in the money awarded to them by the changing of tax laws, etc laws....
I dont think you can judge it in a year, or even 2...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well.. yeah. But.

You can probably count on one hand how many republicans are pro-legalization. Lettuce be real.
There all puppets! We call it legalization they call it regulation. And after it’s voted in they change so the small guy can only live in the black market while jo blow has 10,000 lights in a 100,000 sqft wharehouse.

Wisher619

Wisher619

The democratic party and the republican party just flip flop every so often anyways. It's just "well the country hates republicans right now, so I'm a democrat!" and vice versa.
who flip flops? Main Stream media? I dont see many people flipflopping
my fam has been fiscally conservative, socially liberal Republicans all their life
but
the duopoly of the 2 party system is ludicrous. What is even more ridiculous is the fact that we as a society have given this invisible, arbitrary bind on us as if unelected officials can rule our life. If we read the Declaration of Independence you will learn that the constitution and all civil and fed laws are mute and against our god givin rights but, we rightfully have collectively givin up our rights so we can be ruled as good little peasants. This fuedal system has been in place for 1000's of years. Called many things but with differnt foggers/mirrors/parlor tricks, but behind the curtain the bare bones is the same
someone rules over and makes money off of the masses only our system gives the masses the deception of having choices.

JMO

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The democratic party and the republican party just flip flop every so often anyways. It's just "well the country hates republicans right now, so I'm a democrat!" and vice versa.
No they dont... Just minorities hate republicans because they say that my country folk are more important than them.. And in America, that is the way it should be.. Americans take care of their own! What happen to no one left behind.. If you want, i will take some pictures of the ones America left behind these last 20 years when I get down home... Then Obama took coal away from us.. You know why they want our guns too? Because they know there is a whole population of sharp shooting rednecks that if ever assembled, would rival the best collection of soldiers ever put together...
And remember, we have heard from the day we were born......
"THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom