Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Can u get lockout if ur runoff ppm has stayed under 600? Its been really low coming out up until the last month n its been btw 500/600? Or does that not even matter when it comes to lockout? Im just trying to learn incase i run into it in the future soo all advice i love. U all know that. Imo ;)
Sometime we dont have the exact answer..
My philosophy is to start it healthy and keep it healthy... Besides maybe a ca or mg deficiency, in coco with our nute line, u shouldnt have to worry about the rest of the macros or micros from that matter..
The biggest prob in coco is
DRYING OUT...
Then comes ca/mg dif or over feeding without proper run off...
And what usually happens is they run low ppm base and get ca deficiency so they up the base and end up with over feeding s6mptoms.. Droopy leaves.. White serated leaf edges, small meth out looking new leaves... And higher temps and drying out makes it just too much...

So start out 400 ppm...
With the first 200 ppm of calimag...
As they grow thru the first few weeks raise the ppm of base a 100 ppm a week till at 750 ppm.
Start of flower lower the ppm of ca 25 ppm
Every week....
Last 3 weeks drop it completely, and drop overall ppm under 400...
And straight ro last week in coco with a leaching agent..
In rdwc just run last 3 to 7 days straight RO water...

That is my blueprint..
If something doesnt conform to that, and it isnt prized genetics, toss it like wisher said..
But thats why you secure a clone from proven nursery or trusted person...
Dont waste time growing fancy named unproven genetics

Last edited:
MW7945

MW7945

You flipped already?

Si. These were backup seeds incase... what happened, happened. Took them 4 weeks in veg so they're only 1 week into 12/12. Not looking for the most killer plants or anything, was something to fill the gap... waiting a few more weeks and then popping some Ninja Fruit.

Like I said, that picture is kind of deceiving, I could've lowered the net and filled out the net more.

I should be hitting week 6 in veg of some sunset sherbet but...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Si. These were backup seeds incase... what happened, happened. Took them 4 weeks in veg so they're only 1 week into 12/12. Not looking for the most killer plants or anything, was something to fill the gap... waiting a few more weeks and then popping some Ninja Fruit.

Like I said, that picture is kind of deceiving, I could've lowered the net and filled out the net more.

I should be hitting week 6 in veg of some sunset sherbet but...
Not hatin bro. Just curious.
I was gonna say you could tossed a couple more in there but I forgot about the SS thing. Lol.
Better off keeping on schedule anyway instead of vegging forever.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Loooool. Probably get the death penalty in Missouri for like .01g of cannabis.
No shit!!! They had me nervous like a mofo..
Glad that shit didnt happen on the way down!
All over a damn pipe...
I mean, wtf...
For 2 hrs they followed me around, and kept walking real close to my bag.. I knew what they were on.. They thought I was smuggling a few pound of weed. The undercover was white, and all the rest of security was black, just patrolling my ass..So I bought some kfc in the terminal, and got rid of the dumb ass pipe, I sat down where everyone could see me, and opened my duffle bag up, and got my labtop out. I deleted all my history and master password protected any passwords to my facebook, etc.. I then deleted every pic on my phone, and deleted any history on that. Then I deleted all my messenger posts and all my messages...
When I got done with all that, I stood up smiled at everyone, and walked out like a boss.

MW7945

MW7945

Not hatin bro. Just curious.
I was gonna say you could tossed a couple more in there but I forgot about the SS thing. Lol.
Better off keeping on schedule anyway instead of vegging forever.

Yeah, they're just some femmed blue dream seeds I got from Nirvana for like $35. Still have another pack of 5 as well. More anxious to run the Ninja Fruit and start the pheno hunt :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

At least you’re staying one step ahead!
The first 20 mins was like there was a terrorist in the terminal... They were swarming.. I bet there was 15 people moving about... The dog is what got me sweating, because hell, im sure my pants, shirt, jacket, duffel bag, all smelled enough for a dog to hit on, if he was on his game.. And hell me, im thinking even if he dont hit on me,
these cocksuckers make him act like he did just to pull me in the back room...

MW7945

MW7945

The first 20 mins was like there was a terrorist in the terminal... They were swarming.. I bet there was 15 people moving about... The dog is what got me sweating, because hell, im sure my pants, shirt, jacket, duffel bag, all smelled enough for a dog to hit on, if he was on his game.. And hell me, im thinking even if he dont hit on me,
these cocksuckers make him act like he did just to pull me in the back room...

You 100% sure it was even a police dog? lol I have an american german shepherd and get asked if I'm a cop all the time. Or "is that a cop dog". Yes, now give me all of your pot and I'll let you go with a verbal warning.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You 100% sure it was even a police dog? lol I have an american german shepherd and get asked if I'm a cop all the time. Or "is that a cop dog". Yes, now give me all of your pot and I'll let you go with a verbal warning.
Homie,,, lol...
It was a police dog.
He came right out the back room with a dozen ppl wearing security vests.. I watched unfold from the moment the black janitors walked passed me and said, Damn that smells good.
I was on point from that moment till the moment I got to my truck...
I was so stoned when I came back in, when they smelled it..
Took my high to another place..
I was talking shit about walking out like a boss,
I didnt really calm down till I got home to my recliner lmao...
ALL OVER A PIPE... SMH

MW7945

MW7945

Homie,,, lol...
It was a police dog.
He came right out the back room with a dozen ppl wearing security vests.. I watched unfold from the moment the black janitors walked passed me and said, Damn that smells good.
I was on point from that moment till the moment I got to my truck...
I was so stoned when I came back in, when they smelled it..
Took my high to another place..
I was talking shit about walking out like a boss,
I didnt really calm down till I got home to my recliner lmao...
ALL OVER A PIPE... SMH

They're just trying to make sure a marijuana addict isn't running around raping people and beating them for no reason. Keeping the streets safe and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom